Incredibly awesome!!!

Looks like a couple great places to watch some PGA coverage. Doesn't matter if you have to leave the Van quick you won't miss a shot!

Just remember JB, no watching tv when you are driving. hehehe

Dang! Pretty fancy stuff.

Tap before talk.

Love the remodel so far. Exterior flatscreen is very cool!

Can I crash in it in July? Ha

Pics look nice, loving the exterior TV. Awesome.

Well you definitely won't miss any golf coverage with a TV on the inside and outside. Very nice!

The Tour Van is gonna end up looking nicer than my house...

Thanks guys. When we saw the pictures, we were pretty stoked to see the progress next week.

You know your doing it big when you have a flat screen on the outside!

Oh my that looks fantastic

Beautiful. Move that house!

TapAhoy!

Those larger TVs really work. Looking forward to seeing the outside and how you wrapped it.

Those larger TVs really work. Looking forward to seeing the outside and how you wrapped it.

I bet the wrap is gonna be awesome! I can invision alot of green!

JB will be able to watch golf no matter where he is. Friggin jealous

I know how much stuff you guys carry around, is there a sweet THP trailer to match The Range Finder?

I know how much stuff you guys carry around, is there a sweet THP trailer to match The Range Finder?

There is plenty of storage on these. There will not be much issue bringing things with us.

That screen on the outside is crazy, I love it!

There is plenty of storage on these. There will not be much issue bringing things with us.

That's great. Its going to be awesome to walk up and see this thing all wrapped up in THP! A nice big rolling billboard is a great touch for sure. Its so awesome to see you guys dream grow the way it has!

We are pretty excited to see it first hand when we return next week. Should be getting closer to completion and we are anxious. The bigger tv up front and the outdoor tv are two things we could not wait to see completed.

We are pretty excited to see it first hand when we return next week. Should be getting closer to completion and we are anxious. The bigger tv up front and the outdoor tv are two things we could not wait to see completed.

The outdoor tv could be the best option of all. Will you be able to THP on it outside?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

The outdoor tv could be the best option of all. Will you be able to THP on it outside?

I dont know what you mean? Do you mean can it also be a monitor for a computer? Yes.

I dont know what you mean? Do you mean can it also be a monitor for a computer? Yes.

Exactly what I was talking about. Very cool, thanks

Be careful showing all these pictures JB, ESPN may want to borrow this moble media center when theirs won't start, lol.

They do? hehe.
That seems pretty crazy that all roads lead that direction. I guess when the THP Tour Van hits the road, you just never know where it will show up.

HEHEHEHE

All roads lead to Orlando. Sign up for the outing.
ouch, that will leave a mark :D
'perhaps' next year :blob:

They sure do.
I know that's right

If you save up and get the money, I will too. That'd be more than fun.
double trouble :lol:

It happens. We hope to see you guys there.

Got an update that they expect the Tour Van to be ready by the end of next week. Getting excited.
ME TOO !!! :joy: :clap: :rockon: :dancing banana: :golf: :good:

I plan to bake lots of cookies while traveling in it, does that count?
That right there lady counts DOUBLE !!!! WHOOOOOT :clap: :blob:

Back