thanks for the preview!

It's like a house remodel.

You want that baby to fit your personal tastes and it looks like you are spot on with your changes!

It's like a house remodel.

It really is. New floors, new lighting, new hardware, new mattress, new TVs (every room got a new TV) and more.

It really is. New floors, new lighting, new hardware, new mattress, new TVs (every room got a new TV) and more.

Wow I can't wait to go camping now!

Amazing, that is a ton of work you guys are having done, this is going to be one sweet ride, congrats again.

You know, JB, that my house sits on over 1/3 acre lot. I can very easily fit it on my property when you come up to play Trump's courses! I'll even throw in my wife's car (or mine!) for you to take you to the courses!!! (With me being your chauffeur, of course!).

Very kind offer Canio. You never know where the THP Tour Van will show up.

Really liking the changes thus far. Glad the gold is gone haha small details.

It happens. We hope to see you guys there.

Got an update that they expect the Tour Van to be ready by the end of next week. Getting excited.

Wow, that is fast! Really getting excitred to see the finished product and everything you came up with.

Just got back from a visit to see the progress on the THP Tour Van...They are working hard on it and here are some of the changes that are going in.

Originally it had a 30" TV up in front and we wanted bigger so they are custom building a cabinet to house a 40".

photo2-L.jpg

All new hardware. Gone is the gold and in its place these satin nickel pieces.

photo1-L.jpg

Old cloth seats are gone and replaced by these suede like chairs.

photo-L.jpg

Still a long way to go since they are doing so much including all new floors, but this is a sneak peek at the progress being made.

That is a lot of stuff geting done, and that is just a small portion. This thing is going to be sick.

That's awesome, thanks for the update JB! Looking great!

You guys really have your eye on the detail, I like it. Exciting to see things starting to take shape!

Good call on replacing the gold handles with satin nickel. Cabinets look so much cleaner with it IMO.

The gold had to go it was hideous! I ordered all new light fixtures, and we bought all new hardware as well as new sinks and faucets and they will all be installed once the big custom work is completed.

I am continuing to research, but it looks like you dont need any special permits or anything to bring the show to Mexico.

The gold had to go it was hideous! I ordered all new light fixtures, and we bought all new hardware as well as new sinks and faucets and they will all be installed once the big custom work is completed.

Hopefully you two made that gold into TMex Necklaces to hand out to some lucky raffle winners at the next outing.

Looks sick though!!!

Hopefully you two made that gold into TMex Necklaces to hand out to some lucky raffle winners at the next outing.

Looks sick though!!!

Mr. T starter kit for the Belbs. That way even with those freakishly small hands, he will feel more manly. :D

Mr. T starter kit for the Belbs. That way even with those freakishly small hands, he will feel more manly. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now that would be awesome. Those Burger King commercials always held a special place in my heart and I always would think of the Belbs.

So excited for you two and anxious about the announcements!!!!!

How cool are these?

Steinbach-20120304-00096-L.jpg

bumper sticker?
came out good. I like it

How cool are these?

Steinbach-20120304-00096-L.jpg

I'm not quite the sharpest crayon today but if those are what I think that they are..... That is cool!!!!!!!!

THis thread is getting awesomer by the day!!

Back