The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

The Twitter updates are a little harder this week than in normal PGA Tour events because Augusta doesn't allow cellphones out on the course. However, here's a short list of different writers that are good follows:
@JasonSobelGC
@shanebacon
@dougferguson405
@StephanieWei
@sdimegUSATgolf
@BobHarig
@PGATOUR
@AlanShipnuck
@si_damonhack

Thanks ary!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

The Twitter updates are a little harder this week than in normal PGA Tour events because Augusta doesn't allow cellphones out on the course. However, here's a short list of different writers that are good follows:
@JasonSobelGC
@shanebacon
@dougferguson405
@StephanieWei
@sdimegUSATgolf
@BobHarig
@PGATOUR
@AlanShipnuck
@si_damonhack
Thanks! It is much appreciated.

how is the weather shaping up for the rest of the day?

Sadly, I think it's not if, but when the rain will arrive later today. Hopefully it stays away until after completion of play today.

how is the weather shaping up for the rest of the day?

The Augusta weather forecast:

Plotter.php

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...extField2=-82.02260&site=all&unit=0&dd=0&bw=0

Cmon Kaymer!!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Sobel is a must follow....he's hysterical

@JasonSobelGC
@shanebacon
@dougferguson405
@StephanieWei
@sdimegUSATgolf
@BobHarig
@PGATOUR
@AlanShipnuck
@si_damonhack

If you see a lot of bogeys on #4, it's because that hole is a par 3 that is playing close to 250 yards today. Everyone thinks that #12 is the hardest par 3 on the course, but #4 is brutal.

Quite a chart the Smalls!

Thanks Nate. I used that website when one of my duties was making sure the parking lot was clear of snow.

What is going on with hole # 1........some big scores being put up there today and the hole typically isn't one of the hardest. Must be a pin placement.

Interesting start for Keegan Bradley: bogey on #1, then birdie on #2, then hole-out from the bunker for birdie on #4! He's also wearing some green pants that I couldn't pull off at all.

Tiger with a really nice par at #4. Hit a long iron to the center of the green, almost holed a 30+ footer for birdie. Tap in par.

Those greens look like 3-jack city for me. Or about hole #16 Id finally figure out that they're pretty fast.

Those greens look like 3-jack city for me. Or about hole #16 Id finally figure out that they're pretty fast.

I think I'd be happy with 3-jack's on those greens.

Can someone clarify what happened with Tiger on the first hole? I heard he took an unplayable. Do you lose a stroke for that? You do right?

Gotta love having a computer connected to the big TV. I have group 1 coverage on the big screen and amen corner/THP on my laptop. Woot.

626e343e-c0ae-f8eb.jpg

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

Can someone clarify what happened with Tiger on the first hole? I heard he took an unplayable. Do you lose a stroke for that? You do right?
Guessing he hit the green with his third shot and one putted.

DAMN What a shot by Van Pelt!

Gotta love having a computer connected to the big TV. I have group 1 coverage on the big screen and amen corner/THP on my laptop. Woot.

626e343e-c0ae-f8eb.jpg

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

I've still got an hour of work to go and that sort of pic just does not help my patience Mr Jersey!

Billy Andrade must tan at the same salon as Erik Kuselias

On #1, drove it way left and short, but then hit his approach near the green, and got up-and-down for par.
On #2, drove it way left and took an unplayable lie, which is a penalty stroke. 3rd shot from the pine straw on the left side of the hole made it close to the green, then another chip and 1-putt for a par 5 on that hole.

Kaymer's chip looked like me playing TW 13 on that hole.

Back