The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Thanks for the update ary. I can THP at school but not watch the masters hahah.

Sportscenter was showing very short clips of Tiger's play. I'm mainly watching Masters.com and following writers on Twitter for updates.

Tiger makes an 8-footer for par on #2. He's even-par with 2 snap hooks off of the tee. I'm going to assume he'll hit iron off of the tee on #3, and then a long-iron or fairway wood on the long par 3 4th hole. No driver until the 5th hole.

Sportscenter was showing very short clips of Tiger's play. I'm mainly watching Masters.com and following writers on Twitter for updates.

Tiger makes an 8-footer for par on #2. He's even-par with 2 snap hooks off of the tee. I'm going to assume he'll hit iron off of the tee on #3, and then a long-iron or fairway wood on the long par 3 4th hole. No driver until the 5th hole.
Thanks for the updates Ary, mind sharing some good people to follow for the updates on Twitter?

The slopes on these fairways are just unreal! Hit the fairway dead center and ball is 10-12 inches above your feet. I may need to edit my score in the "What would you shoot at the Masters" thread. And I am sure that TV does not even get close to doing it justice....

only 4 guys under par right now.

kaymer might make it to the weekend this year.

The slopes on these fairways are just unreal! Hit the fairway dead center and ball is 10-12 inches above your feet. I may need to edit my score in the "What would you shoot at the Masters" thread. And I am sure that TV does not even get close to doing it justice....
People just dont understand. Having been to the Masters a number of times and walking the grounds during practice rounds, I can safely say that average golfers have NO idea what they would be in for.

Hilarious:
"@shanebacon Probably not a good thing - Charl Schwartzel just hit his tee shot in a bush ... on a par-3."

This picture in picture stuff is AWESOME!! How do you not love everything about the Masters.

Think Im going to start watching the featured group 1.

how is the weather shaping up for the rest of the day?

How are you guys watching Tiger? The options I see don't seem to have his group. Anyone know who is in Featured Groups 1 and 2 on masters.com?

People just dont understand. Having been to the Masters a number of times and walking the grounds during practice rounds, I can safely say that average golfers have NO idea what they would be in for.

Some days I struggle to break 90 on a course designed for the average joe. I want no part of thinking about what I would shoot on that monster.

I can't get the video to work on my phone! this really sucks. I can't watch it at work because I can't use the bandwidth. I have already been warned.

Friends - masters.com picture is crystal clear. Pretty awesome.

Coverage is working well on my phone but I am in a 4G area so signal and speed are good

You got that right! Seeing the course in person vs TV is like night and day. The best in the world are playing well and some are over par.

Tiger isnt on any of the Masters Live coverage.

You got that right! Seeing the course in person vs TV is like night and day. The best in the world are playing well and some are over par.

I watched it in 3D last year, and while it is not the same as seeing it in person, I love how you can see a lot of elevation changes and slopes much better. It's crazy! Definitely gonna tune in to 3D coverage again this year.

I'm itching to get home and start watching. Can't get the online coverage here.

Tiger just birdied #3, to go to -1. 3 putts through 3 holes.

Wifi on my phone at work

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Thanks for the updates Ary, mind sharing some good people to follow for the updates on Twitter?

The Twitter updates are a little harder this week than in normal PGA Tour events because Augusta doesn't allow cellphones out on the course. However, here's a short list of different writers that are good follows:
@JasonSobelGC
@shanebacon
@dougferguson405
@StephanieWei
@sdimegUSATgolf
@BobHarig
@PGATOUR
@AlanShipnuck
@si_damonhack

Mark O'Meara has withdrawn. Hope this doesn't mess up anyone's team! :D

Harrison Frazar is mutilating #12.

So glad I have nothing to do this afternoon.

Nothing like watching the Masters on TV and playing Tiger Woods on 360 so I can see the holes myself. With a little Opening Day mixed in.

Back