THP Albatross Club Is Live

Love this place! Just joined the Albatross Club to support this great place and because wearing a cap is probably as close as I'll ever get to an albatross in golf ;)

Love this place! Just joined the Albatross Club to support this great place and because wearing a cap is probably as close as I'll ever get to an albatross in golf ;)

Very cool, welcome to the club!

Just wanted to bump this, recently joined and got my hat already in the mail...I love it and even the wife approves, thanks gg for the quick shipment, one less hat to pick out for the trip now

We have plenty of hats in stock now, so if you join the Albatross Club, your hat will be shipped immediately.

It's a fine looking hat!

Pic from my round at the Trails of Frisco.

529821_10150772660713145_556418144_9730126_366081820_n.jpg

My Albatross club hat will be making an appearance at the Outing in a few short days. Don't hate...participate!

My Albatross club hat will be making an appearance at the Outing in a few short days.

I feel like a lot of these will be present at the outing.

On a week like this, coming onto the forum and seeing all the green Albatross signs and people loving the hat, their discount and more importantly their thoughts to support THP, it warms my heart.

On a week like this, coming onto the forum and seeing all the green Albatross signs and people loving the hat, their discount and more importantly their thoughts to support THP, it warms my heart.

You guys rock! Of course we'll support you. Through thick and thin...and I know that things are stressful now, but we all have your back!

I will wear my hat this weekend in honor!!

My cap arrived today - thanks THP! It's very snappy :)

I'm wearing my hat for the first time today. It fits wonderfully and I really like the looks of it. I could see it becoming one of my favorite hats.

Unbelievable - less than 48 hours before I leave the UK for Florida, my hat arrives. Leave it to THP (and GG), to exhibit such impeccable timing. So if you see an albino (or lobster red if 3 days in), greying redhead, with a THP hat on. It'll likely be me :)

JB, thank you very much. I received my hat a few days ago and it is awesome. So awesome that my 9 year old son took it from me and is wearing it. lol

Thank you again.

I saw many of the hats being rocked this past weekend, definitely a cool thing to see. Kudos to everyone that continues to join and support such an amazing community.

I finally joined! I love this community and I will support it as much as I can!

I saw many of the hats being rocked this past weekend, definitely a cool thing to see. Kudos to everyone that continues to join and support such an amazing community.

That was pretty awesome, I must say. Almost everybody out there from the weekend it seemed like joined the Albatross Club to support this community. We have plenty of hats for those that still want to jump in of course. Plus you immediately get the discount if you want to grab the new putter cover.

I think I will get a cover regardless of the absence of a putter to fit it haha

My hat arrived yesterday. I must admit waiting for it and reading the comments on here added some excitement to picking up the mail everyday.

It is a seriously nice hat though. I will be wearing it a lot.

Thanks for all you guys do JB and GG!

My hat arrived today and it's my new favorite hat, I love THP and I'm happy to be a supporting member of and in the albatross club, this hat is a work of art! Thank you GG for getting it out to me so fast and Thank you both JB and GG and all the THP staff for such an awesome place! Hopefully I can get a headcover too haha

Didn't even know there were perks to joining, having spent way to much time purusing the forum figured I would send a little something and get a cool little banner:rockon:. Seems like a lot of interesting members here and can't wait to get my new clubs in. Need to govern myself since I've already started the SCORing correction.

Congrats to the new members....it's what all the cool kids are doing :D

Back