THP Albatross Club Is Live

As we are officially in 2012, I wanted to say thank you to everybody that has joined up and we look forward to a wonderful year.

I just joined the Albatross Club and I wanted to the JB, GG and the rest of the THP gang for everything they do and am looking forward to another fantastic year here on THP.

I forgot the bank was closed today, and I am none to happy about it.

It is very warming to see so many Albatross Club members each day and more coming. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

I think it's a no-brainer for people who spend any amount of time at all on THP. This site is like no other on the internet, and for me it was very refreshing to find THP and am proud to contribute.

Just signed up. Thanks THP for all you do!

That is scary. HAHA I am glad you are in too.

Lol it sure is. Anything to support THP. I think this is just an incredible thing if people are able too.

Lol it sure is. Anything to support THP. I think this is just an incredible thing if people are able too.
I agree! I am glad that so many people have joined up in the Albatross Club.

I think that the response to this has been amazing! I love seeing all the love.

love seeing all of the albatross club logos

love seeing all of the albatross club logos

No kidding, I am astonished at the sheer number of them. Seems like when looking through a thread I see more profiles with these than without. Awesome program and forum acceptance!!

No kidding, I am astonished at the sheer number of them. Seems like when looking through a thread I see more profiles with these than without. Awesome program and forum acceptance!!

It really is. Plus Seth created an awesome badge!

Im sure this has been covered already, but is there a shipping issue/cost with the hats to members outside of USA?

Im sure this has been covered already, but is there a shipping issue/cost with the hats to members outside of USA?

Please send a PM to GolferGal and she will get you covered as to that issue.

Will do, thanks.

Thanks guys, you guys are all so great with your support.

Well, I sent the payment but it will take PP 3 days to process the eCheck (I didn't get an option for debit, strangely). I guess I will have to wait a bit for my shiny new bling, but that's not important, just happy to be helping THP out.

Edit:

Or not, lol, wow GG, that was fast.

Well, I sent the payment but it will take PP 3 days to process the eCheck (I didn't get an option for debit, strangely). I guess I will have to wait a bit for my shiny new bling, but that's not important, just happy to be helping THP out.

Edit:

Or not, lol, wow GG, that was fast.

That made me lol too Jacob, the new bling looks good buddy.

Our members are simply awesome, thank you all for your incredible support.

Thank you guys more. You guys are way more awesome with all you do for us.

even though I am new here I have joined the club. The amount of info here is insane. Seems like a great bunch of people

It is terrific how many folks have signed up to be Albatrosses already...mine is in now too.

Back