THP Bridgestone University - Live Update Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many lf you know, THP Events kicked off this year with a fun weekend called THP Bridgestone University. A group of THPers and people from Bridgestone Golf for a weekend of golf, club demo and education (a bit of fun mixed in as well).

While there was a meet and greet last night, the event kicks off this morning on the range for a 3 hour session where the entire new line of Bridgestone clubs and balls will be available to test, learn about and put in play. Then we are on to the famous El Campeon golf course for a round with THPers and then a wonderful group dinner tonight.

Then tomorrow features another round at El Campeon along with a few contests to win some of this new Bridgestone gear.

This thread will serve as host for the weekend's events as they happen so the people here can share everything with the wonderful THP community.

Can't wait to hear some feedback on the new gear. Very excited for the guys and Bridgestone.

have fun guys, looking forward to hearing your feedback

This is going to be fun to follow. A few guys down there whose games I know, so excited to hear the feedback on the line. I'm especially intrigued by the J815 driver.

Have a great time today guys and enjoy the awesome new equipment. Can't wait for your feedback.

Looking forward to following along with all the action.

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

So much good looking new equipment was shown at the PGA show that I'm really excited to see what few clubs really stick out to everyone here.

Have a blast gents!

Have a blast guys and take lots of pics for us.

We are having a little liquid sunshine right now, it is supposed to blow over so the Bridgestone University will be going full fledge very soon - excited is an understatement. :banana:

Have a great time and looking forward to the feedback on the new products

Have fun guys. Looking forward to following along.

Looking forward to hearing the feedback from today. Have a great time and I'm ready to see some pics.

Have fun all and take lots of pictures! Enjoy it

I'm tuned in and excited to hear your thoughts on the new J15 line up.

Soooo who is going straight for the MB's?

Which line most excited you?

What will be your forte distance or forgiveness?

Just a whole bunch of awesomeness about to take place.

I'm looking forward to driver vs driver discussion and an exploration of the three iron sets which appear to be more forgiving.

Looking forward to seeing all of your comments on Bridgestone's new line. The irons in particular look fantastic.

I'm also interested to see everyone's thoughts on the 715 and 815. There's a lot of technology packed into those drivers. Face milling should be very interesting.

Have fun guys.

Range is in full effect!!

0318e866b8a38cfc89cee520d8319b1c.jpg

Hello there

c758b3db1c68a815f6a72412a0f0aa4c.jpg

Those wedges just look amazing...

We are having a little liquid sunshine right now, it is supposed to blow over so the Bridgestone University will be going full fledge very soon - excited is an understatement. :banana:

It's just a tad cool up here in my neck of the woods so I expect you all wearing shorts today. Especially you! :D Have a great day and we all are anxious to see some pics and hear some on course commentary... :thumb: I'm pulling for you all to hit that #17 in two today and bag some birds!!!

Can't wait to see pics! I really need to hit those Bridgestone irons :)

This is going to be an epic thread to follow. After being erased with the show pictures all week, seeing and hearing in hand results will be very fun.

Those wedges area stunning.

Let the education begin

5064250b9c8105e4a171292070607f2f.jpg

Back