THP Fantasy Football - Week 1 Thread

PoundCookie is hammering Mike Hunt so far.

At 140 points and still got Witten, Bullock and Houston defense left. Be afraid league #3, very afraid.

Mike Hunt never rests.

Dan, you may cheer now!

I think he just got done checking his phone...

Dear Da'Rel Scott, here is your opportunity. Don't do anything stupid that would cause the Giants to go out and sign Cedric Benson.

Dear Da'Rel Scott, here is your opportunity. Don't do anything stupid that would cause the Giants to go out and sign Cedric Benson.

Pssh, Michael Turner's not doing anything.. Hasn't in years come to think of it.

Pssh, Michael Turner's not doing anything.. Hasn't in years come to think of it.

true. Interesting stat from my fantasy match up right now against Icon Junior. Ronnie Hillman has more points combined than Lynch and Wilson.

true. Interesting stat from my fantasy match up right now against Icon Junior. Ronnie Hillman has more points combined than Lynch and Wilson.

I'm kinda surprised Dez has only two catches tonight for 13yds. That's a little brutal..

I'm kinda surprised Dez has only two catches tonight for 13yds. That's a little brutal..

At least Megatron had a better day than that.

Barely.

KILLED me.

My WRs and flex combined for 13 points, and I had no one perform better in their places. They were Megatron, Bowe, and TY Hilton. Hopefully Vick stinks tomorrow and the Texans D comes up big!

My WRs and flex combined for 13 points, and I had no one perform better in their places. They were Megatron, Bowe, and TY Hilton. Hopefully Vick stinks tomorrow and the Texans D comes up big!

I'm with you on the Texans D. I have them left and Brad has Schaub left with me up 7 right now.

No pressure. :banghead:

Yeah I've noticed that :thumbdown:

Man, Witten is saving week one for my squad. I went up against Peyton and AJ Green, and I have Sheli at QB who has done nothing!

that a bout Da'Rel. Keep that up and you will start for me next week.

Remarkably, I managed to get 28 points out of Eli. I'm shocked!!!

Down 91-105.5 with some strong players left on the table for tomorrow night.

This has been a blast! Thanks for letting me take part THP!

Back