THP Putter Covers In Stock

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP Store is a fun place for people to get their hands on items that feature our THP Logo and Slogan. It is also a place where we carry only brands that we absolutely believe in and feel the quality is up to a certain standard that our THP readers are looking for.

For over a year we have been looking for putter covers that we felt as though were worthy of the THP name and worthy to grace the bags and putters of our readers. What we found was a cover that is incredibly well made and has all the features that we love to protect our flat sticks. We want to introduce you to the NEW THP Putter Covers by SeeMore Putters.

Soft Leather Exterior - Featuring our dancing logo and larger logo and slogan on the top

Magnetic Enclosure - For those that do not care for velcro

Soft Lined Interior - Faux Fur like lining that keeps things unscractched and protected.

Limited Edition - These are VERY limited.

You can get your hands on them in the THP Store above, or by clicking this link. We are having a special right now for those that buy 2 of them.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=9523

1024472634_eNiQp-L.jpg

White Model Pictures
Spoiler
1024472682_vzimU-L.jpg

1024472797_TKDdf-L.jpg

1024472837_HR36v-L.jpg

Black Model Pictures
Spoiler
1024472922_GkAcY-L.jpg

1024472983_whXFz-L.jpg

1024473152_6oB5R-L.jpg

So beautiful I had to buy an extra one... or two...

order placed for 2. 1 of each

Done! Thanks for the quickness.

I had told myself I would only buy the white one, but for $32 for both of them, I couldn't resist...my order is in for one of each.

What an awesome freaking deal for something that beautiful!!

I had told myself I would only buy the white one, but for $32 for both of them, I couldn't resist...my order is in for one of each.

What an awesome freaking deal for something that beautiful!!

you can't pass that up!!

Done!! 1 of each! I hope I did it right...haha

edit: my dad has a Seemore which he LOVES and he doesnt have the cover so here ya go pops...he gets the black

They look awesome. Will be ordering soon!

Cool, I bought two. One of each color.

Edit* Haha, I totally messed up on my order. I didnt see the drop down screen.

So glad you guys like them. It means the world to us. REMEMBER, these are LIMITED EDITIONS! When they are gone, they are gone. We hope we have enough to get around to those that want them, but we shall see.

Thank you all! You guys AMAZE US!

Put my order in right away lol. Got a black and white one. Wanted to keep the harmony. Amazing covers that are being put out there for an incredible price. Thank you THP and SeeMore!!!!

Awesome price on these too.. I really expected them to be more. Go THP!

We wanted to make sure that we could price them so most people could grab one. It means the world to us to see them out there.

I just want to remind everyone there is a drop down box where you can choose to buy 2 for a discounted rate or just the one. If you buy two there is also a text box where you can let me know which colors you would like. :smile:

Thanks for all the great support so far you guys are the best!!!

Dang, I'm on the hiway till late tonight. You guys better not buy all the black ones.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I just want to remind everyone there is a drop down box where you can choose to buy 2 for a discounted rate or just the one. If you buy two there is also a text box where you can let me know which colors you would like. :smile:

Thanks for all the great support so far you guys are the best!!!

Yep, I got a little overzealous and ordered as singles. Oh well, call it a donation for a great product.

Yep, I got a little overzealous and ordered as singles. Oh well, call it a donation for a great product.

As did/am I.

YAY!

now I'm thinking of ordering a black one for my dad. He has a see more putter but isn't crazy about the headcover. hmmm

Couldn't wait, I had to get a purty white one.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

White one on the way!

One of each. Will look GREAT on my future, new, one of putter that is being commissioned, and I can't leave my thp won Kia Ma out in the cold. Putter love for everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it bad that since I collect SeeMore company HC's I'm really tempted to order two more so I have two for the collection and two to game? lol

Back