"THP Staffer Edition" - 2013 Callaway XTT Xtreme Stand Bag

Those look amazing, and THP colors too boot!!! Nicely done. And well deserved.

Very nice looking bag right there Cookie! Very deserving indeed!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

That is an awesome bag. Well deserved solely on the work that I saw at The Outing, and I know that there's much more than that taking place.

Well done, JB and GG.

These are some great looking bags. I personally would like to thank all of the THP staffers for doing what they do on a daily basis. This is a great community that grows by the day. This is my first year here and it has been truly nothing short of amazing. Thanks to Josh and Morgan for having a vision and putting in all of the work to make that vision a reality.

Wow this is awesome. Well deserved by sll the staff here.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Congrats to the THP Staff, they keep this ship afloat! Great gesture by JB and GG.

Well said Cookie and well deserved. JB and GG are the hub of THP and the staffers help to make this site the absolute best there is. I (and I am certain everyone else here at THP) appreciate all that you do.

wow that is an incredible and unexpected gesture by our "bosses" JB and GolferGal. I consider myself lucky to not just being on staff but to consider both of them and my fellow staffers friends. I always look forward to time spent on THP each and every day because the community that has been built here is second to none in my book. Thank you two so much for this bag, it's going to look great with my clubs in it.

So, in the middle of my round today I get a message from Cookie about a UPS shipment to staffers and such and simply thought he was referring to (bragging about :alien: ) the MC staffers but then he said he wouldn't "spoil it"....huh? I was a little slow on the uptake and he had to clarify for me THP Staffers. First thought was actually "what have those two done now?".

Now, I'm not one for being short on words, ever, but things like this really do take me aback. Much like others have said I would never ever ever ever expect anything for what I'm blessed to be able to do on a daily basis here. Some people here know very well that what JB and GG have built here has quite literally done nothing short of saving me and its for that reason I bleed green and white. I get to meet so many amazing people, I've added to my family and friends, and I'm fortunate enough to do something day to day that is nothing short of humbling. Looking at how this place has evolved and become so much better in practically every single way in the past year in and of itself puts a smile on my face, to have been part of it all makes it a little dusty up in here.

Josh, Morgan, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You two never cease to amaze all of us here on THP and we are all better off for having this place.

Sappy? Yes. But its from my heart.

Last edited:
Well said James, much better than I!!

Bag is ready for a range session this evening:

4eha9uhu.jpg

I don't even know what to say. Thank you guys very much! You're two very kind people and we're lucky to be able to contribute to such an awesome community. Not a day goes by that I don't think of how lucky I am to be able to do this sort of "work" for a golf community, that golf community is family and we're all lucky to be a part of it!

Every time I play golf someone comments about the great equipment I have and the great golf game I have :alien: none of that would be possible without THP. This place continues to change and improve me as a golfer every single day. Thanks for everything Josh and Morgan!!

Very cool bag ! Congrats !

This is by far an extremely well deserved gift to those that make THP extra special. I am very certain there are tons of things that the THP staff does for the community and it goes unseen or unheard. Everyone of them is by far the most dedicated, respectful, loyal and professional individuals I have ever come across online. I am so glad to have found my second home.

Thank you to JB, GG, all the Staff and every member that keeps this place booming.

Great looking bag there Cookie

That's a really nice bag. What a awesome gesture

Looks like the boys weighed in with their thoughts. I don't see JB and Morgan as my Bosses but as my friends. Entrusting some guys to assist with the day to day activities on their website takes a great deal of trust. I know we all think of it as an honor to have gained that trust from them.

THP is a great place with built on some great ideas. Being a part of that is pretty damn special. Thank you for thinking of us JB and GG. Thank you for being such great people and friends.

Wow what a great looking bag.

Awesome looking bag and a equally awesome gesture on the part of the bosses.

Awesome looking bag from even more awesome folks.
Y'all rock!

Very cool bag and well deserved. You staffers do incredible work! Nice touch by JB and GG to arrange those.

Wow, I have been in class all day and just saw this! JB and Morgan are the greatest.

Awesome treat for the staffers! Very nice bag!

I have immense respect for all the THP Staffers and appreciate what they do for all of us. This is great that y'all are being recognized with a cool game bag.

that bag is slick! well deserved, no doubt about it.

Very Nice!!!

Back