"THP Staffer Edition" - 2013 Callaway XTT Xtreme Stand Bag

Very awesome

that's purdy, congrats!

That is a pretty awesome bag there. Thank you for all you staffers do for us forum members and this wonderful site.

JB and GG strike again. Beautiful bag I would love to see that on the course.

Very nice guys. Congratulations and thank you all for what you all do for the THP community.

Sweet bag and awesome of THP and Callaway to do this for y'all. Well done!

These bags are very nice! We are all indebted to you guys for what you do day in and day out. JB and GG work hard to keep the wheels turning in a direction that is healthy for THP. But you guys are the muscle behind what makes this place amazing. Thank You and Enjoy you keepsake bags!

Well...i got this email but i am in detroit this week. This is a super cool spoiler. I would do what i do for nothing but things like this are really cool

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Funny thing is i was just wondering what my wife had bought now..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

What an awesome bag , what an awesome place . Well done JB, GG .

Great stuff from JB, Morgan and the staffers! Thanks for what you do!

Well deserved staff...well deserved!

Gorgeous bags! Congrats to all the staffers.

Wow, very nice gesture. Very much appreciate all the work you guys put in here; one of my first stops in the morning, and last one before going to bed.

Wow that's a nice bag. You guys deserve it them. I guess it would take hours to keep a community like this running so smoothly, GREAT JOB.

Very cool - really nice bag as well.

Would go so well with my Razr Fit Xtreme sat snuggly in there :thumb:

Sweet bag man! Great gesture by JB and GG! You deserve it!

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone, I'm sure we will see some more photos as the other staffers receive theirs over the following days.

Being a staffer has not once ever felt like a job, truly has been a joy and I have always felt lucky to be in the role.

I did get this out to the range last night and really enjoyed it. Awfully convenient with enough storage for all of the essentials. Unsure if I can carry for 18 with the back issues I have had but Saturday morning I am going to at least carry the front 9 and have the push cart on standby in the car in case I need it at the turn. It's a gorgeous bag that is absolutely perfect for travelling to Branson and Vegas with this year, thanks again Josh & Morgan - completely unnecessary but very appreciated!!!

Great looking bag, and well deserved for the most hard working staff I know. This is why THP is the best, hands down!

Dan

HHJJ!!!!!!!

Kansas City, KS, United States 06/26/2013 4:44 A.M. Out For Delivery
Lenexa, KS, United States 06/25/2013 10:41 A.M. Arrival Scan
Los Angeles, CA, United States 06/21/2013 7:17 A.M. Departure Scan
06/21/2013 1:41 A.M. Arrival Scan
San Marcos, CA, United States 06/20/2013 11:05 P.M. Departure Scan
06/20/2013 6:55 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 06/20/2013 7:50 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Well I returned home after work today to a large Callaway box sitting on my stoop. I knew it was coming but I was still excited to see what was waiting inside the box.

The Callaway XTT Extreme in THP green with a personal touch is a special bag. But I would expect nothing less from two very special people. I can't say Thank you enough for always thinking of others. It is a fine example to follow.

u9e5y3ut.jpg
zu8evysy.jpg
8azuqeha.jpg
uqeravun.jpg

So awesome Freddie. I won't lie, I'm crazy excited for the UPS man to knock on my door.

Still blown away by this, I truly am.

Back