THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Rino,

Where we at with Friday? Should I block out my work calendar around 2-3pm?

It appeared it was just Janitor4U and I able to get a round in but I might of missed a few with the way things fly in this thread. How about this.. anyone who would like to play Friday around say 2:00 msg me and we'll communicate that way and leave this thread for the tour stop stuff.

I would love to see everybody attending this thing join the Albatross Club as a way to help JB and GG continue things like this. They're sacrificing quite a bit by coming so far to see us all, not to mention that they are packing tons of gear, some pre-release, for people to try. You've all shown some real commitment to THP by travelling so far and I appreciate that you all doing everything you can to make sure the Tour Van comes to the Midwest next year as well.

Just a quick thank you to Hawk for this message. While not everybody is a member that is attending, those that have signed up, made this event possible and because of you we are able to come. And that will not be forgotten.

Just a quick thank you to Hawk for this message. While not everybody is a member that is attending, those that have signed up, made this event possible and because of you we are able to come. And that will not be forgotten.

Becoming an Albatross member is kind of a no brainer IMHO, it's the very least we can and should do to support THP. We all are about to reap the benefits of THP's growth, thanks Josh and Morgan for all you do.

Excellent!

I'm actually excited to get these groups put up, but I'd really like to hear from sleuth about Sunday. It's going to decide if I need to reserve another tee time. At this point, it's all foursomes that are full, but if we get him or GregZee, I can move things around a bit.

This is going to come down to the wire for me, our house is going on the market next week (I hope) and I keep finding things to add to my enormous to do list. It would help if I didnt use my 2 hour lunches each day to hit balls or play 9, but its keeping me sane.

Excellent point and good reminder. I only joined up earlier this year so I wasn't sure if i was going to get treated like the unwanted step child :)

I just signed up and sent payment. Thanks for setting all this up and a providing me a good place to rant and banter nonsensically.

Excellent point and good reminder. I only joined up earlier this year so I wasn't sure if i was going to get treated like the unwanted step child :)

I just signed up and sent payment. Thanks for setting all this up and a providing me a good place to rant and banter nonsensically.

Awesome! This is a great decision and one you wont regret! You are going to get so much out of the AC membership, plus you support trips for JB and GG like this awesome one in a couple weeks

Yeah, what you said..come on Greg, ya can ride up with me. And back of course :D

Sent from my DROID X2

I wish I could, but right now i wont be leaving until Friday evening. If i can swing it, ill let you know though.

Also, we need to play some golf in Wichita.

I wish I could, but right now i wont be leaving until Friday evening. If i can swing it, ill let you know though.

Also, we need to play some golf in Wichita.

Greg, we have spots for you on both Saturday and Sunday if it works. Hope it does, but I fully understand.

News to come in a few minutes!

Greg, we have spots for you on both Saturday and Sunday if it works. Hope it does, but I fully understand.

News to come in a few minutes!

Hawk tease! Hehe

Dangit. Just erased all my changes haha.

I actually did! Second post is updated.

Course and restuarant have been confirmed as well. Looking forward to it, guys.

Wow, wow, wow. That's all I got for the moment!

I wait all this time and that is the garbage you throw at me? I kid I kid. Should be a great time boys.
One question. Is Blugold coming?

This is going to rock. I am really really looking forward to teeing it up. I got put with some Ringers for Sunday, I might need to borrow Cookies excuse binder

Cookie put it in your checked baggage

Can someone tell me who Terry Earll is? Genuine question.

I wait all this time and that is the garbage you throw at me? I kid I kid. Should be a great time boys.
One question. Is Blugold coming?

He has said to plan on him being there.

11:20Puttin4Bird, Cookie, Howzat, Jrod

I have particular interest in this grouping. Thanks Hawk!!

If Jake loses to Cookie again he should forfeit his captain spot

JakeNation has spoken.

This is going to rock. I am really really looking forward to teeing it up. I got put with some Ringers for Sunday, I might need to borrow Cookies excuse binder

Cookie put it in your checked baggage

It's always in hand man. Everything has gone digital and onto a phone much smarter than ******'s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back