THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong answer, Nate. You are going to be jjmorris's caddy or I'm going to have Jake ban Texas from THP.

Thanks for looking out from me.

Or just punch them all in the face. That works too. :D

You're the muscle and I'll let you decide the best way to enforce the rules.

Does everybody like Buffalo Wild Wings?

Or just punch them all in the face. That works too. :D

I think you need more loving attention from your wife. I am going to tell SethO to mention that to her next time he watches her eat a small salad.

(You thought is was only Cookie's wife and Sushi didn't you? )

Sure. Decent wings, good variety, cold drinks and usually a rather large area for a group our size.

Excellent!

I'm actually excited to get these groups put up, but I'd really like to hear from sleuth about Sunday. It's going to decide if I need to reserve another tee time. At this point, it's all foursomes that are full, but if we get him or GregZee, I can move things around a bit.

Yeah, what you said..come on Greg, ya can ride up with me. And back of course :D

Sent from my DROID X2

I prefer Hooters!! But BWW works.

Sure. Decent wings, good variety, cold drinks and usually a rather large area for a group our size.

Good deal. I think it might be perfect at as well. Pretty close to our hotel as well.

Excellent!

I'm actually excited to get these groups put up, but I'd really like to hear from sleuth about Sunday. It's going to decide if I need to reserve another tee time. At this point, it's all foursomes that are full, but if we get him or GregZee, I can move things around a bit.

Well, I could call Australia, and since they are in the future, they should know whether Sleuth and Gregzee are coming, but that really only works if Sleuth and Gregzee know they are coming now, and just haven't responded. If Sleuth and Gregzee don't know as of right now, then when Australia calls them, they are calling them from the future to the present time, which they'll just say they don't know. If they do know right now, then they wouldn't even need to call the past, because Hawk will have posted the groupings in the future in Australia, and they can just log on and look it up. There is the risk that the future will be incorrect, in which case it could cause a cataclysmic rip in the time-continuum, and all life may cease to exist. But that seems like a small risk.

I know it sounds complicated, but don't worry, I'm an expert in time travel. I've seen every Back to the Future movie and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3.

EDIT: yes, BWW is good. Haven't been there since I lived anywhere near real civilization.

~Rock

I prefer Hooters!! But BWW works.
They did just open a Twin Peaks out here recently :)

I'm sure the peeps coming from the Cowgirl state have been there before.

Sleuth, are you playing Sunday?

They did just open a Twin Peaks out here recently :)

I'm sure the peeps coming from the Cowgirl state have been there before.

I've heard twin Peaks are solid, pretty sure it was one in Denver a couple of my buddies stopped at. All kinds of great food and a nice view.

Count me in for Sunday.

I went to A twin peaks in west des moines a month ago. It was Hawaiian night.

I would still prefer BWWs

Excellent. I'll move things around a little here and post these up. I may just call an confirm with the course today as well.

We have 9 groups Saturday and can fit one more person if GregZee comes.
We'll have 8 groups on Sunday and can fit three in if needed.

White Rino,

Where we at with Friday? Should I block out my work calendar around 2-3pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back