THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

I'm excited still, just thought we'd have a bigger turn out. Look at the corn fed freaks, everyone's going to that one. B*stards! LOL

I'm really sad my ride with Chewie didn't work out. I would love to make it up there and help fill one of the spots. I'd skip the game in a heartbeat to golf with some THP'ers.

I'm excited still, just thought we'd have a bigger turn out. Look at the corn fed freaks, everyone's going to that one. B*stards! LOL

I think we are all expecting some cancels, TC. Yours just stings because it's this weekend. I bet all the stops are going to have some late cancels. Hope not, but it seems to always happen.

So this one is looking good for me. I do believe I've found a ride. Does anyone happen to have a place I could stay over Saturday night? I would really appreciate it. I want to get up there and fill one of the empty spots so badly.

So this one is looking good for me. I do believe I've found a ride. Does anyone happen to have a place I could stay over Saturday night? I would really appreciate it. I want to get up there and fill one of the empty spots so badly.

It looks like I've found a place to stay as well. As soon as my ride confirms (should be tomorrow, said he's 90% sure), I'll be in for sure. Which is amazing. I can't wait to meet all of you guys and see the Tour Van.

Be prepared to experience life this weekend young damaikis. bwuahahahahahaha

Be prepared to experience life this weekend young damaikis. bwuahahahahahaha

I'm pretty pumped. Bring those pretty 588s. :D

Good stuff Dam. Cant wait to meet you

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hope it works out Dam! There's gonna be a strong lefty contingent, that's pretty cool.

Are you man enough for +1/2'', 3* upright, and PXi 6.0 shafts? :alien:
Of course he is.

D, you decided to not go watch your tigers get whipped around the Georgia Dome?

I think Dam has entered this outing on 3 occasions. Hopefully the 3rd time is the charm for him.

Of course he is.

D, you decided to not go watch your tigers get whipped around the Georgia Dome?

I think golfing with THPers > football. Especially when football will be happening every week all fall. I was originally planning on this, but then my ride fell through based on scheduling conflicts and whatnot.

I think golfing with THPers > football. Especially when football will be happening every week all fall. I was originally planning on this, but then my ride fell through based on scheduling conflicts and whatnot.
Just giving you some hassle dude. Glad you are going to the Tour Van stop, you will have a blast!

Whatnot is always a culprit

Just got off the phone with Shark and figured out the traveling plans. Looking forward to seeing everyone and whipping up on some Calloway boys on the golf course.

John Deere Tap'n

Whatnot is always a culprit

Lil dudes been in college a week and already the whatnot has got him. He might be alright after all.

That is awesome Staples

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wrong thread Staples, you want to come to the AC Tour Stop. This is not the thread you seek.

Wrong thread Staples, you want to come to the AC Tour Stop. This is not the thread you seek.

Haha. I'm working on that one. It's hard to make plans in my profession, but I think Sunday may be doable.

John Deere Tap'n

Just got off the phone with Shark and figured out the traveling plans. Looking forward to seeing everyone and whipping up on some Calloway boys on the golf course.

John Deere Tap'n

You better bring Kristen, LOL

Haha. I'm working on that one. It's hard to make plans in my profession, but I think Sunday may be doable.

John Deere Tap'n

You can even come alone to the AC one. These guys need Kristen we are good with just Staples.

You better bring Kristen, LOL

Haha, she will be in NC but nowhere near me.

I actually asked her if she wanted to go to AC and she looked at me like I had lost my mind.

John Deere Tap'n

All DirtyDawg67 needs to bring are his knockdown shots, a Mountain Dew, and a couple Snickers.

Kevin

Back