Tour Angle 144 Review

Were on the same page boys, I think this could be good for me. I have my shopping cart full and my credit card on my table beside me. I'm close to pulling the trigger, real close.

The price is pretty decent, so I think it's a pretty low-risk purchase.

If you need help on your takeaway or with casting, you should like it. It's pretty easy to use, Breezy.

I had my shipping info in, but decided to wait on Ryan's word before ordering.

Does anyone know if they come with a complimentary pair of boxer briefs?

Just keep in mind that once you hinge your wrists, the 144 doesn't really come into play until you release the hinge. If you are looking for something that will give you a reminder of the feeling of a one-piece takeaway, then it should help.

The DVD is actually pretty good as well.

The price is pretty decent, so I think it's a pretty low-risk purchase.

If you need help on your takeaway or with casting, you should like it. It's pretty easy to use, Breezy.

Just keep in mind that once you hinge your wrists, the 144 doesn't really come into play until you release the hinge. If you are looking for something that will give you a reminder of the feeling of a one-piece takeaway, then it should help.

The DVD is actually pretty good as well.
Thanks Hawk, my takeaway and my setup are two things that I'm working on and for $40 as you say its pretty low risk.

For some reason, I thought it was $20. I wonder if the price went up. The DVD really does add some value to the product.

For some reason, I thought it was $20. I wonder if the price went up. The DVD really does add some value to the product.
$29.95 and then $10 shipping cause I'm a Canadian and they like to charge us extra for everything.

Ahhhh, yes. That's our way of passively sticking it to you!

I just saw the ad for this the other day, for the first time. I am surprised I am just now seeing not only the ad, but that this has been out for a while and that THP reviewed it a while back. I will have to check it out, because I was intrigued after seeing the ad.

I'm excited for this to get here. I really think combined with the TM speed sleeve they will be the only two training aids that I need. The dvd also intrigues me, and I look forward to watching it.

Have to say thank you to Hawk for reviewing this and TourAngle144 for sending in for review here because I wouldn't have bought it based on the commercial alone.

This has my interest. Thinking about snagging one just for the heck of it. I really think it could help my take away.

This has my interest. Thinking about snagging one just for the heck of it. I really think it could help my take away.
For me its about confiming my setup and take away every day before a round and before I start to practice. I have found that if my set up and take away are good, then I hit a good shot, but I can get really lazy on both.

Hmm now CB has me pondering this. Darn it I can't fit anymore training aids in the bag!

I used my Swingpact (the earlier incarnation of the TA 144) on the range and really got some good results with my wedges thru my 6 iron. Somehow it does not seem to transfer into the hybrids & woods. The solid impact and straight ball flight just seemed to go away as I got to the longer clubs, I need to start using it again at least once a week until I am hitting the longer clubs solidly again. I have looked all over the net and there is really no way to see the video without purchasing the TA144, I wish they had some sort of discount program for those of us who purchased the Swingpact, I just cannot justify purchasing the TA144 to simply get the vid.

This has me intrigued now. I love Training aids and this one sounds like a winner.

I hope you like it, Breezy. You actually inspired me to use it in my last practice session and I had one of my better ones in a while.

My tour angle 144 just got here. I took some swings in the yard and I like it a lot. I'm watching the dvd now.

Very interested in your thoughts Breeze. Been pondering one for a while.

TapAhoy!

Very interested in your thoughts Breeze. Been pondering one for a while.

TapAhoy!
Its pretty good, the dvd was disappointing, but the device is pretty easy to use it seems. I'll play with it for real when I get back from Myrtle Beach.

Its pretty good, the dvd was disappointing, but the device is pretty easy to use it seems. I'll play with it for real when I get back from Myrtle Beach.

I need to just pull the trigger. A $30 swing trainer is not meant to hawkpondered.

What did you find disappointing about the DVD, Breezy?

May need to add this to the wishlist, wondering how I could get just the tool and not the DVD.

Ryan do you still use the 144 at all?

Not really very often. I'd get the Swingyde.

Sorry to resurrect a dead topic, but I've been pondering this aid as I have recently discovered I set my hands pretty high at setup which was in a misguided attempt to keep the sole of the club flat, rather than with the toe up. Changing this feels odd and I was wondering if the TA144 would help. Anyone have thoughts on this? Or have one in the closet they want to sell?

Thanks!

I used this for awhile and it does get your hands in a great position to start from..... I also like that you can swing the club with it. I do think it would help you. I would give you mine but i cannot find in since I recently moved

KG

Just Tapping Away

I used this for awhile and it does get your hands in a great position to start from..... I also like that you can swing the club with it. I do think it would help you. I would give you mine but i cannot find in since I recently moved

KG

Just Tapping Away

Appreciate the sentiment, I will keep looking!

Back