Transitions Championship [Spoilers]

Holy crap, Ernie...

Ernie looked rattled during the interview.

Come on Steve Sands, you're better than that. Bad interview with Ernie.

I'm sad for Ernie, but that was a really strange 3 questions.

Wow Steve sands with the tough ? And statement

The Big Easy looked like he wanted to cry during that interview. This round is not going to help his putting demons at all.

that was a stupid stupid question

Holy crap, Ernie...

He looked like he had been beaten up in that interview, I guess he had actually. I hate it for him, always like Ernie.

These Golf Channel guys on the NBC coverage of these events are horrendous. I do like Frank Nobilo very much on the mic but everyone else is dreadful to listen too.

For a tour caliber player that should have been a routine up and down...much less for somebody like Ernie....wow....just WOW...talk about imploding.

I can understand 1 question about the bogey bogey finish, or the choked putt, but after the first answer was so tough, skip ahead to a question about how it feels to be in contention again, abt not being in the Masters field, etc. Tough to see for such a nice guy

Doesn't the sponsor ship run out next season or something? Remember them saying they were looking for a new sponsor. Well, if that's the case. Think possible sponsors need to turn on the TV right now.

Wow Steve sands with the tough ? And statement

Tough but fair questions, might have been better if they gave Ernie a few more moments to regain his composure. You could see his heart falling out of his chest.

--
tapatalk

After that not so good shot by Bae, without a long birdie make (very tough putt) or a Furyk birdie on 18, we are looking at a playoff. Go Luke!

SMB with a cut off shot inside of wedge distance?

Anyone else questioning that shot?

Doesn't the sponsor ship run out next season or something? Remember them saying they were looking for a new sponsor. Well, if that's the case. Think possible sponsors need to turn on the TV right now.

Good point, this one is a great tournament to watch.

SMB with a cut off shot inside of wedge distance?

Anyone else questioning that shot?

I think everyone is.....green light from 136 yards and tries a punch shot?

Ernie could of said no to the interview.

Wary of the spin I think.

Not like it's a false front or anything though. i know it's a tough putt being short of the hole, but have to think it still would have been better than the outcome he ended up with.

Yikes.....SMB with a tough putt left to make the playoff.

Furyk's lie in the rough did not look great either after the tee shot.

SMB at least made par.

Nice shot by Furyk from the rough......he has a chance to win it here. I like Furyk but I think we want to see a little more golf.

Jim with a long putt for birdie. Finger crossed for the playoff.

Not like it's a false front or anything though. i know it's a tough putt being short of the hole, but have to think it still would have been better than the outcome he ended up with.

Yes - but if we pretend to agree that he's wary of the spin, then hitting a punch/low spin shot is better than hitting a shot that is to land 10 feet past and zip back.

But it might just have been something as simple as a bad yardage. Between clubs or somesuch. Clutch putt for par anyhow.

Back