Transitions Championship [Spoilers]

4 way play-off

4 man playoff.

If furyk makes it... haha

edit: nevermind

4 man play off, should be a good one.

This has been a fun one to watch.

How long has garrigus been sitting? It's gotta be difficult to get back out there and be in the moment after waiting around.
--
tapatalk

How long has garrigus been sitting? It's gotta be difficult to get back out there and be in the moment after waiting around.
--
tapatalk

Probably a good 90 minutes.

And I bet he wasn't expecting to be in a playoff either.

Who do we fancy in this? Surprisingly I'm pulling for Luke, but I quite like Garrigus too. As long as it isn't too hot out there.

Jim for the Win :blob:

Who do we fancy in this? Surprisingly I'm pulling for Luke, but I quite like Garrigus too. As long as it isn't too hot out there.

Gotta go with Luke. Will be exciting, no doubt.

Oh my. Garrigus didn't leave anything in the bag with that drive.

I guess that long wait for Garrigus didn't hurt him that bad, what a BOMB off the tee!

I like Garrigus chances after that drive wow

Luke gets the top spot back if he wins?

Garrigus definately has the advantage of hitting a wedge into the green...and he was the only one too birdie it in regulation

Garrigus definately has the advantage of hitting a wedge into the green...and he was the only one too birdie it in regulation

He may not win it here but I don't think everyone will go to the next tee after seeing the tee shots.

Luke Donald says GAME ON!

Hello Luke!! Hell of a shot!

He may not win it here but I don't think everyone will go to the next tee after seeing the tee shots.

WOW Luke just nuked one up tight!

What a shot by Luke, pulling for him to win.

golf shot

Holy cow what a shot by Luke.

I do enjoy a good playoff.

Luke's lack of length really is a disadvantage....to anyone playing after him!!

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke, man what a shot!

Back