Transitions Championship [Spoilers]

Luke is so clutch!

What a win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance Garrigus misses this? I am calling it and Luke wins here!

Nice call cookie

Screen-shot-2011-02-01-at-9.37.34-PM-13bv2rv.png

Aww come on!!!

Tappin!

Wow I thought he missed that putt, good job by Luke hanging in there.

What a great way for Luke to take back the number 1 title. That was awesome!

Good finish, well done Luke

Merry Christmas Luke Donald...wow

Man what a finish! If Rory didn't drink last night he'll be drinking tonight. KCM

Great commentary there. 'If that putt was a few inches longer he might not have made it'. Yep, and if my aunt had a pair, she'd be my uncle.

So Luke's back. That was exciting stuff.

YAY!! Luke Donald, Was backing him from the start. Great win!!!

Great commentary there. 'If that putt was a few inches longer he might not have made it'. Yep, and if my aunt had a pair, she'd be my uncle.

So Luke's back. That was exciting stuff.

Lol that's funny

Interesting i never knew Luke used the RBZ Driver, always thought it was the R11

Interesting i never knew Luke used the RBZ Driver, always thought it was the R11

He used the R11 last year, must have recently switched to the rbz

I noticed that as well from the tee shot on the 18th hole during the playoff. Was a little surprised after hearing some and how they compare it to the R11s.

Team Hackers tapping!

Anyone else notice that the 2 most shocking misses today were with belly putters? Els on 18 in regulation and Garrigus on 18 in the playoff.

Just saying.....

Anyone else notice that the 2 most shocking misses today were with belly putters? Els on 18 in regulation and Garrigus on 18 in the playoff.

Just saying.....

I noticed it but wanted the former users on THP to bring it up first :angel:

Was hoping Jim would win it, but Luke played well - he was my second choice in the playoff.

I spent Friday and Today at the tournament and I have to say it was a great experience. The Copperhead course is no joke for sure and was a true test of golf for the pros. The -10 put up the first day was a fluke and not something most pros would be able to do on this course. I look forward to going to Orlando next week for that tournament and seeing some differnet pros playing there.

Looks like 56 for the day and 172 for the week. Thanks Luke!!

Team Hackers tapping!

146 for the week with a whoppin' SIX from my C-List.

I chose...poorly.

Cookie, guess what I did this morning? Benched Rosey and BVP for Day and Toms. Yep, I'm an idiot.

Cookie, guess what I did this morning? Benched Rosey and BVP for Day and Toms. Yep, I'm an idiot.

LOL! It's tough when you start double guessing yourself. This is 2 weeks in a row with no changes for me, trying to think about the long haul

Got lucky with Rose today....he actually followed up as we had hoped. Thought you weren't pulling him out? Last second change of heart?

Team Hackers tapping!

I just thought he might play complacently. I suck.

Back