Valspar Championship (Tampa) comes to town

And O'Hair WD. Glad I picked him for my fantasy lineup.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I just looked at my leaderboard and see O'Hair WD but what happened to Snedeker? I had him too but I see no score at all.

I just looked at my leaderboard and see O'Hair WD but what happened to Snedeker? I had him too but I see no score at all.
I don't see Snedeker on the PGA tour or Golf Channel leaderboards.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

He WD last week and pulled out this week but that has been known so no WD, just shouldn't be anywhere on the leaderboard

Probably 100 times.
Its not only close to where I live, its part of the Salamander Group that is in charge of Innisbrook, Hammock Beach and Reunion Resort.
Not to get off track, but do you have to stay at the hotel to play Copperhead? I am looking for a place to play in December when I am down that way.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

He WD last week and pulled out this week but that has been known so no WD, just shouldn't be anywhere on the leaderboard

I thought I had checked the box for email alerts of people pulling out of a tournament in advance. Man I wish I had known. If it is like it has been in the past it will count as a start for me even though both are out of the tourney.

Not to get off track, but do you have to stay at the hotel to play Copperhead? I am looking for a place to play in December when I am down that way.

You didn't the last time I played there, but that was a couple years ago

I thought I had checked the box for email alerts of people pulling out of a tournament in advance. Man I wish I had known. If it is like it has been in the past it will count as a start for me even though both are out of the tourney.
I did Draftkings lineups first so I think they had him listed as out and they are good at keeping it up to date. Hard to keep track of everyone in a sport like golf

Depends on time and month.
There are local members that get priority.
Resort guests are next.
Then in some instances, you can book times.

Ugh. My line up absolutely stunk it up today...GAH! I thought I'd throw the Canadian Hadwin a bone by selecting him and he put up a cool 79. That's what he gets for being a dingus.

Depends on time and month.
There are local members that get priority.
Resort guests are next.
Then in some instances, you can book times.
Maybe I will get lucky and land a time. And if I am realy lucky I can get some area THPers out to play the round with me.

Maybe I will get lucky and land a time. And if I am realy lucky I can get some area THPers out to play the round with me.

I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out Duke going full on Mward.

He's a great guy, used to be a neighbor of my parents. Hope he plays well all weekend.

well, wasted a pick on Sneds, whoops

Looks like scores are a bit lower this morning. Hopefully that carries on through the day.

well, wasted a pick on Sneds, whoops
I'm the biggest jinxer, I think. I had like one dude under par. Picked Jordan....Ugh what a day.

Will Luke List ever find consistency with his game? The dude either misses the cut completely or has a top 25 finish.

Will Luke List ever find consistency with his game? The dude either misses the cut completely or has a top 25 finish.

It seems to be a whole lot more of the former than the latter.

justin thomas having a solid day so far.

It seems to be a whole lot more of the former than the latter.

Indeed. Lots of hype around him based on how far he can hit it, but just wonder if he'll even end up keeping his card.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It looks like the 'what's wrong with Jordan' talk is ramping up.

It's going to get tiresome!

Everyone single player on my team on the course right now is at the minimum +2 for their round. In the lead is James Hahn at +6 on the day.

Luke Donald, Jordan Spieth and English... are definitely letting the team down.

Willy Mack FTW baby!

Back