Wager Thread - The 2013 Morgan Cup

why would anyone take that dan shoots under par and WCBM is the nicest guy i've ever met..... and i'm an 18 handicap... good luck finding a sucker to take that bet. even with TBT draining putts we don't stand a chance....

So humble.. Soooo sneakily, unlikely humble.

So humble.. Soooo sneakily, unlikely humble.

Just being honest. I dunno how anyone could beat a scratch golfer and the nicest guy. Wcbm is gonna kill me with kindness. I'll be giving him putts from miles away to make up for his kindness towards me. I already owe him a drink from NE... That's a 15' gimme on the first hole.

Great thread guys! Awesome to see all the excitement.

anybody want to bet on who the person to shank their first drive is in the scramble? for avatar control.

Not going to bet but I'll follow this thread with great joy. LoL

Will be funny seeing these bet outcomes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

anybody want to bet on who the person to shank their first drive is in the scramble? for avatar control.

Pretty crappy to bet on people playing poorly. If I could I'd bet no one does!

On another note how do you shank a driver?

I bet no one... Maybe that bullfrog guy :p:p

Im definately in, just waiting for a few matchups to be announced depending on how they get picked.

Im definately in, just waiting for a few matchups to be announced depending on how they get picked.

Scrambles formats have been announced, some great mat he's will go down

On another note how do you shank a driver?

I bet no one... Maybe that bullfrog guy :p:p

I could find a way to do it.

Just being honest. I dunno how anyone could beat a scratch golfer and the nicest guy. Wcbm is gonna kill me with kindness. I'll be giving him putts from miles away to make up for his kindness towards me. I already owe him a drink from NE... That's a 15' gimme on the first hole.

Going to be epic bro. I can't freaking wait!!

WCBM is scratch?! NICE!!!! Going to make my life all kinds of easy.

Hmmmmm putting my thinking hat on. :D

WCBM is scratch?! NICE!!!! Going to make my life all kinds of easy.

Yeah honestly he could have shot 100 I was mesmerized by that beard and wicked cool accent. It's not annoying like my accent.

Love it when this thread pops up! Always interesting to see who is wagering and what they are wagering

I need to get in on this this year. The only problem is that Team Dotcom is going to wipe the field so badly that I doubt I'll find anyone to bet against me.

Yeah honestly he could have shot 100 I was mesmerized by that beard and wicked cool accent. It's not annoying like my accent.

I figure you look down at your ball and get psyched out by all the stuff happening on your arms. I can't believe you take yourself seriously. :bulgy-eyes:

haha, dude, I cannot wait for this round.

Buck, Buck, Buck, don't worry about that guy named Dan who lives south of Canada, his course is only opened 6 months out of the year so he's always playing on perfect fairways and greens. That scratch handicap of his would be a 7 if he ever crossed the Red River. You'll be fine Buck. Bet away.

:D

Buck, Buck, Buck, don't worry about that guy named Dan who lives south of Canada, his course is only opened 6 months out of the year so he's always playing on perfect fairways and greens. That scratch handicap of his would be a 7 if he ever crossed the Red River. You'll be fine Buck. Bet away.

:D

Yeah what you said! I am a terrible golfer!!! Nowhere near the excellence that is NWebb, ESQ.

I need to get in on this this year. The only problem is that Team Dotcom is going to wipe the field so badly that I doubt I'll find anyone to bet against me.

Smart!

Hey MC'ers... I think there is general Morgan cup thread and a match-up thread as well if you want to banter in there :D. Just don't want to get wagers lost in all the banter :alien:

With that being said, who's wagering on who next!?

Yeah what you said! I am a terrible golfer!!! Nowhere near the excellence that is NWebb, ESQ.

Now, Now, I didn't say that!!! My current 13 handicap would be at least a 5 up North. :D But you would still take me on the 18th hole. #Closer

Hey MC'ers... I think there is general Morgan cup thread and a match-up thread as well if you want to banter in there :D. Just don't want to get wagers lost in all the banter :alien:

With that being said, who's wagering on who next!?

Boom, look at JJ. PM a mod too and get it cleaned up!

Back