Wager Thread - The 2013 Morgan Cup

I think our wager, Taylor, should be something having to do with playing RH...possibly a HOTD video...either that, or the winner sending the loser an article of clothing that they would have to wear during a HOTD video. That sound good? You have any more ideas?

I am down with a RH HOTD video...

JJ Mark it down

I'll get it updated this afternoon! Thanks guys!

Who is next? I want to see something BOLD pop up next, and I'm not talking about bucks next tattoo.

Who is in it to win it!?!?

I love that one right there, now where are you going to borrow clubs from!!!

I'm sure we could procure some RH clubs. A friend of mine who got me into golf would probably let me borrow his old set. But I'm not worried about it, seeing as the silent J will be the silent assassin and win the bet for me.

I'm sure we could procure some RH clubs. A friend of mine who got me into golf would probably let me borrow his old set. But I'm not worried about it, seeing as the silent J will be the silent assassin and win the bet for me.

If I somehow lose.. Which I dont think will happen, I have plenty of RH golf buddies.

I think I'm willing to make my first ever MC bet. Someone come up with something not too awful and I'll highly consider it.

By the way, it involves Day 1, Match 1.... do I have to call it out first or can it wait until I see some ideas?

I think I'm willing to make my first ever MC bet. Someone come up with something not too awful and I'll highly consider it.

By the way, it involves Day 1, Match 1.... do I have to call it out first or can it wait until I see some ideas?

Day 1, morning matches:

Take yorkem and I to dispose of dean997 & wakemeupwhenitsover.

Day 1, morning matches:

Or pick the winning side of that same match

This is going to be fun to watch...I'm open to wagers as well.

Wish we could open it up to the MC'ers. I think the bets would fly. I understand we can't but it could get fun

Sharkhat is going to look foolish, and I cant wait to see how Taylor decides to make it happen.

Sharkhat is going to look foolish, and I cant wait to see how Taylor decides to make it happen.

No way amigo. I have faith in my picks!

I love this thread. I hope some extra bets get thrown down in the next week and a half.

Wish we could open it up to the MC'ers. I think the bets would fly. I understand we can't but it could get fun
I know three bets I'd make if I could.

Day 1, morning matches:

I could do that, but I really want INgolfer and Bullfrog, a fellow Hoosier and my amphibian cousin, to take out (sorry to say this) Freddie and JT.

Not only am I a Hacker Backer, I have some brotherhood in that first match.

I could do that, but I really want INgolfer and Bullfrog, a fellow Hoosier and my amphibian cousin, to take out (sorry to say this) Freddie and JT.

Not only am I a Hacker Backer, I have some brotherhood in that first match.

Picking a fight with my Team Paradise guys I see. I'll take that action. Freddie and JT will roll!

Picking a fight with my Team Paradise guys I see. I'll take that action. Freddie and JT will roll!

The only bet I could think of between me and you would be to NOT wear Loudmouth at the next outing/invitational.

Day 1, morning matches:

I want this wager. The Altitudes will dominate!

Good thing we don't have a trash talk thread......I have some things I would really enjoy saying.

Instead, I shall just smile next Saturday morning with an " I told you so" smirk on my face.

Good thing we don't have a trash talk thread......I have some things I would really enjoy saying.

Instead, I shall just smile next Saturday morning with an " I told you so" smirk on my face.

Can we make bets on your stache?

Back