I wish someone would bring me coffee as I lay in bed. #lazy

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

cup of coffee

Mio Energy, Green Thunder.

Big mug o' coffee

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

White chocolate caramel cappuccino.

Coffee from my new Keurig!

I'm just going to say coffee for one time so it can cover my A.M. drink for the entire year. That will keep me from having to post the same old thing every morning. I am going to add protein shake to the morning menu as well. Now I am done with this for 2012! :clapp:

No more posting in here OG!!

Protein shake for me at the moment.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

3rd cup.

Cheerwine. Man this is good stuff

Cheerwine. Man this is good stuff
One of my favorites! Rumor is, Publix is going to start carrying Cheerwine down here!

Me, I am having a protein shake. Chocolate/Peanut Butter.

One of my favorites! Rumor is, Publix is going to start carrying Cheerwine down here!

Me, I am having a protein shake. Chocolate/Peanut Butter.

I have lived in NC for 7 years now and this is my first time drinking it. What was I waiting for?

Chocolate Peanut Butter is the best combo every. Stonecold Creamery has a shake with that flavor. Yum

It's a True product of North Carolina

Sent from my forged iPad
Really? Didnt know that. Cheerwine and Sun Drop, wish I could find it down here. Hopefully soon!.

I have lived in NC for 7 years now and this is my first time drinking it. What was I waiting for?

Chocolate Peanut Butter is the best combo every. Stonecold Creamery has a shake with that flavor. Yum
That's crazy! It was just about the only soft drink I drank for years when I lived back in Alabama.
I may have to get my brother to put together a care-package of Cheerwine and send it to me from NC.

What is cheerwine?
Its a soft drink. Think Dr. Pepper meets Wild Cherry Pepsi, maybe someone else can give a better description?
Cheerwine.jpg

Diet Coke.

Chick fil a sweet tea

Egg nog. Love this stuff.

Mio, my 1st go around but 2nd glass tonight

Yuengling.

Steel Tappin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back