Too much booze.

Steel Tappin'

Strong coffee

Coffee. Not feeling very well today

Whoa.............HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't you all read the OP?

ALCOHOL ONLY!!!!

Coffee....Tea.....Milk........WTF????

Can of Guiness and numerous Scotch Whiskies to follow......Oh Yeah!!!!!

Yeah, I think that one went out a long, long time ago. :D

1st cup of coffe of the year right now. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I am on my second cup of coffee. Waiting on MaryC & T0AD to come to the goat patch for a round of golf at 10:00 a.m. No headaches for me today as I went to bed around 09:00 p.m. and I was a good boy :D. I had a couple of beers but getting older is finally slowing down my consumption which is a good thing :blob:

Dunkin Donuts K Cup. Only a minor headache this morning, which is an improvement over the usual after a night out. Lots of water must have been the key.

2nd cup of java

Just finished the 2nd cup and starting to get ready for church, see you folks in a while.

Hazelnut coffee

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Strong black coffee!

Mio Energy, black cherry. Its awesome.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee. 50 degrees in CT!

I am lmfao'ing at all the coffee this morning.

Bongo Coffee. Cup #2

Wine, lots of Wine. Trying to forget about the Jets. Hah!

I had two Bass Ales when I got home from the golf course. Now after supper sipping on a hot cup of coffee.

So it has...kinda hard to realize this though - I don't recall reading any official declaration that the OP can be ignored in this thread, and I have seen numerous examples in other THP threads of posters being told to keep things on topic per the OP - so is it really unreasonable of me to assume that when the OP of this thread says "ALCOHOL ONLY" that we are expected to abide by his wishes?
It went off topic on the very first page! Also, if the OP disappears, all bets are off.

I'm drinking egg nog, we made up another batch.

Drinking Palm right now. I love this beer!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Michelob Amber bock

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Enjoying a post round pint of Guinness. I wish it was in Ireland though.

Milk and eating Christmas cookies.

Vanilla chai brewed with 1 part milk, 1 part water and steeped over low heat for 4 minutes.

Cup of coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back