What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot another 83 yesterday. Finally starting to get some consistency in my game.

30B0886D-6723-4C41-92A5-04CF1253B85D-4164-000003071D19FEA2_zpsca0f991d.jpg

Yesterday was frustrating....

Shot 76 at my nemesis course, links style with dog legs that goes against my natural ball flight.
Had it to -2 through seven holes then bogeyed 8 and doubled 9... And didn't really hit a bad shot on either. Started the back nine good with a rebound birdie on 10, par on 11,12, 3 putt bogey on short par 3 that I'm sitting 20 feet from the hole on. 15-17 bogeyed them all. My legs gave out on me lost energy hadn't ate anything at the turn and gassed out carrying my bag. Got it together enough for the last hole to par it to save my score.

Great round Castor!

Some solid putting on the back nine, Mark_UK! 13 putts is amazing.

Shot 82 (42,40) today despite a very sore back from PT exercises.

I shot a 98, I seriously thought of crying. I have no idea what happened, couldn't get the ball of the tee for the life of me. Driver, 4w, Hybrid, didn't matter what I used it was a worm burner.

I put together a string of 5 GIR's/pars in the middle of the round and then completely fell apart again for the rest of it.

Seriously lost alllllll confidence today. I carded two quad bogeys. :(

41/41 for 82 at my home course. Walked 18. Was nice temp today so the walking wasn't too bad.

91713MirrorLake-LakeCourse_zps5ed59778.jpg

Quick 9 after work, didn't feel like I played great but shot a 7 over 42. Just kept everything in front of me and didn't 3-putt except on 18 but that hole kills me all the time so I wasn't too broken up about it.

HCP is dropping like a rock lately. Was up to 17.8 and now trending to 13.8 with high scores about to be dropping out like crazy. Haven't shot in the 90s since Mission Inn but that was a tough course. Highest was 88, a bunch of 83s and 84s in there too.

Can't wait to get my hands on the Callaway goodies which should be any day now. I think.

39/41 for an 80. Got overly aggressive on some shorter par 4's and wound up more in trouble than I'd be hitting a hybrid of fairway wood and giving myself 140-160 in.

Things almost came together today, still had 4 birdies lip out but not a bad day with 10 fairways, 10 greens, 33 putts, one birdie, three bogies, and 14 pars for a 74 (37, 37)

There's alot of good golfers in this thread! Congrats guys and Gal!

Just played a practice round at a long 9 hole course near home. Took a triple on the first hole and then played best 2 ball the rest of the way and shot -2 over the last 8 holes for a 37*.

Played Heritage at Todd Creek. Arthur Hills design who I like.

46+43/89 for the first full round in two weeks. One solid week of heavy rains has made the rough deep, thick, and sticky.

8 fairways, 6 gir's, 32 putts on slow bumpy greens. 2 birds was nice including sticking a par 3 three feet over the hole.

Home course tomorrow looking to improve on some things.

Local 9 hole course, walked it twice and shot a 107. I would like to shoot under 100 soon.

New PB tonight! What a rush that was! Just played out of my mind.

Congrats on the PB! Great shooting!

Always nice to see PB scores! Congrats!

Had a great 9 holes today and snaged a new pb of 47!

Congrats on the PB ArmyGolf!

Congrats on the PB AG, well done.

Congrats AG! You've been working to get back down there, glad you did!

Congrats Rage on your PB!

This morning was my first round with my new hardware and shot 108. Super happy with this and sinking a 35 footer for birdie on a par 3 made my day.

Here's a pic of my new hardware

uploadfromtaptalk1379531759605.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1379531790569.jpg

This is my right wrist

94. My best score ever by 2 shots. Took a couple of miracle putts but I'm loving it. My iron play has really been better since I got my HB3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back