What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I wanted to hear! :clapp:
Good shooting, OG!

It's really cool how one club can inspire so much confidence. The 910 D2 is obviously a performer for me. Having a stronger knee ( after plenty of rest) and being able to keep from swaying adds to the mix, however I seriously see how this driver fits me so well. I was going to get a shaft fitting however I'm putting it off for a bit. I don't want to mess up a good thing.

It's really cool how one club can inspire so much confidence. The 910 D2 is obviously a performer for me. Having a stronger knee ( after plenty of rest) and being able to keep from swaying adds to the mix, however I seriously see how this driver fits me so well. I was going to get a shaft fitting however I'm putting it off for a bit. I don't want to mess up a good thing.

So is it losing its nickname for now?! Great shooting bud, glad to hear the knee is getting better with rest.

Messy 9, stopped taking score but was heading to 50-ish.

Really pleased off the tee but wedges are down the toilet, had a lesson after and got some good stuff to work on (and nu wedges yay!)

So is it losing its nickname for now?! Great shooting bud, glad to hear the knee is getting better with rest.

I think I will call it "Sugar Britches" because it makes me drool when I'm hitting the ball fairly long and finding fairways. I'm going out there with my eyes on a sub 80 round today :thumb:

93. Not great today. Didn't drive well at all, didn't make a putt over 6 ft. Irons were good though

Yesterday was more of the same - total frustration. Lots of good shots, but too many head stretchers, and I really struggled to get the ball in good shape off the tee. All in all, 81. I'm starting to forget what playing well felt like.

On a bright note, I had a great time playing with some new guys (went out as a single) and played a fun new course.

jy4e8yzu.jpg

Played nine and shot 41 with a working man's par on 9.

Tappin' on the Kingphone.

Goin out today at 1:20. My last round was a 97, really hoping to break 90. It's been awhile since I've shot in the 80's but I'm feelin good about today's round.

Got out this morning as the expected rain hasn't moved in yet. Only the second time playing this course, and I shaved 2 strokes off my initial round here. Really struggled with my driver today. I couldn't hit it solid to save my life which is usually not a an issue (the issue is keeping it straight :banghead:). Holes 3 and 4 ate me up. On 3 I couldn't get out of the right rough no matter what I tried. I even tried aiming about 15-20 yards left of the green and nope, back to the right. On 4 I couldn't hit a solid shot at all until I came to a blind downhill shot which I thought I remembered the hole being at the base of the hill so I took less club than I needed to let it roll to the bottom. Nope! The hole was a good 30-40 yards further costing me another stroke. The five 3 putts also hurt. I generally expect to record 2-3 of them a round but I couldn't believe I had 3 in a row at the start of the round. Almost 30% of my shots were taken on the green.

The 6th was the best hole of my round. I played with my Dad the first time here last week and we both overshot the short downhill Par 3. Today I stuck a 9i about 15 feet away. I think that may be the first Par 3 GIR I've had all season, sadly.

smgaw1.jpg

i shot 94 today for a net 69, practice is starting to pay off for me now.It`s the 4th timeIi have been under 100 in a medal, and I still made a few mistakes, it could have been under 90. Here is hoping i break the 90 barrier this year. My target was to get under 100 in a medal this season and i have already done it 4 times already.

Nice one chas, I've got similar targets but with only one medal a month, might not make it!

Played yesterday and was able to finish 15 out 18 with a whopping 88! Would have needed to get two birdies to hit 100 (There was two par 5's and one par 4 remaining).

Nice one chas, I've got similar targets but with only one medal a month, might not make it!

i try to play every saturday medal and i think new equipment has alot to do with it.Tthe xhot is the best driver I have had and it meansIi very rarely have to take 3 off the tee and this keeps my score down and the rockebladez irons are much better than last years rocketballz.

I played some really solid golf today, I just needed my course to cut the greens rather than let them get healthy for a day... Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING had great line, just couldn't get the darn ball to the hole. Regardless, it was a strong number and I am pleased with it.

6-8.png

I played some really solid golf today, I just needed my course to cut the greens rather than let them get healthy for a day... Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING had great line, just couldn't get the darn ball to the hole. Regardless, it was a strong number and I am pleased with it.

6-8.png

Solid round dude, you are on fire as of late. I like it.

NR'd on 11. But in fairness, the damage was done. Ball striking as if I had never seen a golf club before.:banghead:
Lesson booked, need to get back to basics I think! (Failing that, go buy more new shineys!)

Shot 75 at Texarkana Golf Ranch. Solid 38 on the front, but was headed for a large number on the back until I striped a 4-iron from 187 to 6 feet and made the putt for 3 on #14. Best iron shot I hit all day, and I settled in and parred out the course.

NR'd on 11. But in fairness, the damage was done. Ball striking as if I had never seen a golf club before.:banghead:
Lesson booked, need to get back to basics I think! (Failing that, go buy more new shineys!)

Shiny, shiny, shiny... do it, do it, do it...!!!

New personal best today! Topped the old number by 1. Shot a 39/37 for a 76 at my home course Mirror Lake Golf Club - Lake course. Played from the blue tees, roughly 6200 yrds. 9/14 fairways, 11/18 GIR. 2 birdies, 10 pars, 6 bogeys.

Was close yesterday and shot a 79. Back to back sub 80's is awesome for me. Will try to make it three in a row tomorrow.

New personal best today! Topped the old number by 1. Shot a 39/37 for a 76 at my home course Mirror Lake Golf Club - Lake course. Played from the blue tees, roughly 6200 yrds. 9/14 fairways, 11/18 GIR. 2 birdies, 10 pars, 6 bogeys.

Was close yesterday and shot a 79. Back to back sub 80's is awesome for me. Will try to make it three in a row tomorrow.

Congrats B!!! That's fantastic.

Great round, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back