What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 with my 8 year old daughter and shot even par - 2 bogies, 2 birdies. Putter was cold but didn't care as my daughter had her first GIR on a 105 yard par 3. She was very excited and had to brag about it to her teenage siblings!:act-up:

77. Good round, a couple of bad misses, but I had a lot of fun!

screenshot20130606at942.png

Solid 9 tonight. -1 (35) on the front nine of my course, which has been giving me quite a bit of trouble lately.

7 of 9 greens
6 of 7 fairways
15 total putts.

Solid. Never expect anything less with that beautiful swing

Played 11 holes last night, first 8 and then 5,6 & 7 a second time, and shot 44 (+2). Didn't hit the ball as solidly as the weekend but my chipping and putting was much better. Still need to work on the distance control for pitch shots as it is terrible at the moment!

Solid 9 tonight. -1 (35) on the front nine of my course, which has been giving me quite a bit of trouble lately.

7 of 9 greens
6 of 7 fairways
15 total putts.

Great round, dude

Shot a 78 today 39/39. Pulled out back to back birdies on the back 9 something i've never done. Played pretty solid from tee to green today hitting 11 GIR's. Putter was on it today. Not to sure how many putts i have be it was def under 30. I don't really count my putts, I prefer to focus on avoiding 3 putts which i achieved today

Played 27 yesterday on greens that were still recovering from aeration. Shot 42/45 and then a final 9 of 40. My irons were great almost all day and even though the greens were aerated, I only had 1 3-putt and made a 20-footer for birdie. 33 putts on those greens was a good day. Still have driver issues, but I actually hit my 5-wood pretty decent off of the tee. Buddy gave me a tip to stop aiming so far right. I'm bad about aiming right to not miss left, even though I know that you should aim left to not go left, it's just hard to do when you're out on the course. Really like how I'm playing right now. Wedge game has been awesome lately.

6/18 GIRs, 8/14 FIRs, 33 putts.

Here's the scorecard:

LNJ2zdi.png

I shot an 84 43/41. Round started off great nearly hit the par 5 4 in too. Then the wheels came off. I bogeyed 8 of the next nine holes, the other was a double. I hit 5 GIRs on the front yet came away with nothing. I could not putt at all.

48/42 for a 90 at Saddleback on a very nice day. Tripled the opening hole after literally running to the first tee to make my time.

Only hit 6 fairways and 3 GIR. Water balls on 17 and 18 cost me a sub90 round.

On a good note, I did convert 2/3 of my birdie chances.

Played 9. Shot a 44. 5/7 FIR. 15 putts. ...

0 GIR. D'oh!

Played my typical par 31 course today and shot a personal best 38 even though I had 4 3putts. The greens were much slower today than yesterday so I literally had 4 putts stop within two inches of the hole. Very happy today.

shot a 74 +2 today..... really just played solid golf didn't get myself in much trouble and was driving the ball really well... 11/ 13 fairways with my driver missed another just off with my hybrid. 13/18 GIR and 33 putts and one penalty with a bad iron shot out of some THICK rough. the place i played today was really really nice and an amazing test for my Morgan Cup Prep... couldn't be happier with my game today. gonna keep working on my short game and my irons also could use a little work.

45/41 for 86. Not a horrible day, irons were working for the most part. Putting wasn't. My buddy and I were talking about what we would have to do to consistently break 80...I must stop having blow-up holes. I'm a par machine for stretches, but then comes a 6 or 7 and the wheels fall off. #golfishard

shot a 74 +2 today..... really just played solid golf didn't get myself in much trouble and was driving the ball really well... 11/ 13 fairways with my driver missed another just off with my hybrid. 13/18 GIR and 33 putts and one penalty with a bad iron shot out of some THICK rough. the place i played today was really really nice and an amazing test for my Morgan Cup Prep... couldn't be happier with my game today. gonna keep working on my short game and my irons also could use a little work.

That's awesome Buck. Great job!

Had a great round today....a couple of wayward tee shots cost me a few strokes..but for the most part really really solid all day long.

6-6scorecard_zps66134358.jpg

You beast!! Bring it on fella!

Also, I shot an 8 today. 4-4 and then walked off because I was hungry haha! Solid range session though.

Nice shooting Buck!

Nice shooting buddy

Love it! Man if you can get that putter really going you will be scoring super low!

Had a really great day for me. Took the Hogans on a whim since I re-shafted them and all. :act-up:

It was just one of those days 6/9 GIR, 6/7 FW, 18 putts = 39. On 5 of the 6 GIR all birdie putts were less than a foot from the cup mostly past so they got there. This technically could have been a 34, but even par would have been a realistic score if some of the birdies had fallen.

How did this happen? I was listening to PGA Network this morning on the way to work. Dr. Bob Rotella was talking about "seeing" the shot rather than seeing the mechanics required to pull it off. Lately I've been trying to do too many things with my swing. I've had so many swing thoughts and check points that its a wonder that I can even make contact.

I vowed that I would see what I wanted to do on every shot and go do it with no worries about what happened. Just make a good swing. It really worked......and with the butter knives too! I am going to keep playing with them for a while, but it wasn't the clubs, it was the MIND.

I've been playing a Long time, but I never knew how mental the game was until tonite......EVER!

Im going to buy his book and read it cover to cover.

Good day today for sure!

J.

9 hole match play league tonight (2 man best ball). I shot a 35 (E) with 1 bogey and bounced back and birdied the next hole. We beat the team in 1st place 3 & 2 for a much needed W this week.

Had a really great day for me. Took the Hogans on a whim since I re-shafted them and all. :act-up:

It was just one of those days 6/9 GIR, 6/7 FW, 18 putts = 39. On 5 of the 6 GIR all birdie putts were less than a foot from the cup mostly past so they got there. This technically could have been a 34, but even par would have been a realistic score if some of the birdies had fallen.

How did this happen? I was listening to PGA Network this morning on the way to work. Dr. Bob Rotella was talking about "seeing" the shot rather than seeing the mechanics required to pull it off. Lately I've been trying to do too many things with my swing. I've had so many swing thoughts and check points that its a wonder that I can even make contact.

I vowed that I would see what I wanted to do on every shot and go do it with no worries about what happened. Just make a good swing. It really worked......and with the butter knives too! I am going to keep playing with them for a while, but it wasn't the clubs, it was the MIND.

I've been playing a Long time, but I never knew how mental the game was until tonite......EVER!

Im going to buy his book and read it cover to cover.

Good day today for sure!

J.
Nice round dude, way to go!

Had a chance to bounce back with a bird on each of the bogies. Would have been awesome to get one to drop, but I had a chance on each one. Man was it awesome.

j.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back