What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my best. 81 today with 3 doubles.

New personal best today! Topped the old number by 1. Shot a 39/37 for a 76 at my home course Mirror Lake Golf Club - Lake course. Played from the blue tees, roughly 6200 yrds. 9/14 fairways, 11/18 GIR. 2 birdies, 10 pars, 6 bogeys.

Was close yesterday and shot a 79. Back to back sub 80's is awesome for me. Will try to make it three in a row tomorrow.

good shooting Barry! Watch for falling handicaps buddy

84 (42, 42)

Had 2 triples today ... Driver got me in trouble

58 (-14)!

Okay, okay that was my groups scramble score to win the tournament. Booyea!

New personal best today! Topped the old number by 1. Shot a 39/37 for a 76 at my home course Mirror Lake Golf Club - Lake course. Played from the blue tees, roughly 6200 yrds. 9/14 fairways, 11/18 GIR. 2 birdies, 10 pars, 6 bogeys.

Was close yesterday and shot a 79. Back to back sub 80's is awesome for me. Will try to make it three in a row tomorrow.

That's awesome!!

Shot a 91 today. Worse putting day Ive had in ages. Missed 5 birdie puts 2 eagle puts and 3 putted 6 times. Just one of those days the wheels came off.

Played with my brother and a couple of his friends at a small muni course in the middle of freaking nowhere today...had never seen the course before so I was pretty happy with the result.

42/40 = 82

2 doubles, no birdies and a bunch of pars and bogeys

The greens were horrible...like hitting into concrete.

9/13 Fairways
6 GIR
32 putts
0 penalties
0 bunkers

I felt like Superman all day long...the fairways were really hard and hitting a mid high draw the ball just bounce and rolled forever...was 15 yards out on a 320 yard par 4...over the green in 2 on a 521 yard par 5...going driver/4 hybrid...if I played that course all the time and got used to the greens I could probably go really low.

Buck would hit 400 yard bombs on this course...LOL

88 today and couldn't hit a parked bus with my putter. Awful.

Congrats Barry, proud of you buddy.

Bad. Won't even factor into handicap bad.

Most fun 98 you will ever see. 67 front, 31 back.... :eek:

Haha 51/47 Our 4some ended up tied. Ddec and I did a chutt off for the tie breaker.
I was seriously baffled at that score you gave. Good God dude.

41/42 = 83 today on the U of I Blue. Sunny, about 77* and very light wind, just a gorgeous day.

Finished with two bogies for a 79. Still the best round of the year and only the second time breaking 80 since I picked the game back up last spring.

Tappin' on the Kingphone.

90. I need to get back to the 70s ASAP. I miss them and they miss me.

38-42 for 80 on a composite par 71 at the NE Invitational. Course was the front 9 of the Palmer course followed by the front 9 of the Jones course.

Great round jlukes, 76 is no joke out there!

Shot a 93 at the NE Invitational, can't remember the breakdown but it was a blast!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I did not have a site, due to playing in a scramble today, but I believe we were 12 under and won it. It was a tan effort fit sure. But I will say, I have a new ponder after today.

Shot 94 at Great Gorge County Club. Not my best round but I did have fun. I'd like to get back to my low 80s scores from last year.

Shot a 90 playing a really tough course for the first time. Struggled with the Driver for whatever reason today, just seemed like the ball wouldn't go where I willed it to go and this course had big-time trouble in every landing area. 3 Penalties, 34 putts, and just over 50% of the fairways which just wasn't enough today.

88 but felt scrappy and took 5 holes to wake up/loosen up. Was genuinely surprised at both the total and PB for putts at 32, certainly didn't feel like that going round. Seem to have found an extra club length from somewhere as well.

Also in love with Rotex, ordering another one today :D

20130609.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back