What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just snagged a bushnell yardge pro xgc, my phone thanks me.

You will love it. I love mine. The new software is sweet.

After buying an 07 rescue 5 hybrid, the wife tells me no more clubs this year. However, I will get a few new Pentas, some new spikes and a repair on the insides of both pairs of golf shoes and some new grips.

Just arrived! Ain't she a beauty!? With all my Cleveland clubs, getting the bag is the least I could do... plus maybe it will give me luck for winning the Driver.

163763_10150129727556578_537206577_8424437_2772700_n.jpg
179220_10150129727611578_537206577_8424439_7187368_n.jpg

Oh wow. That is niiiiiice.

Really nice bag.

Just arrived! Ain't she a beauty!? With all my Cleveland clubs, getting the bag is the least I could do... plus maybe it will give me luck for winning the Driver.

Looks good, but ripper might not want to give up the driver he won last night.

Last edited:
I'll be glad when winter is over! I've been shopping way too much. Today we went to Dick's Sporting Goods and I found a pair of very nice $70 Nike golf shorts on clearance for $17 and an Adidas Climacool shirt for $5. I got my Ogio bag in a few days ago and I love it! I'm waiting on our Cleveland rep to get back from the PGA show so I can get fitted for some Cleveland clubs!!! I'm so ready to add them to my bag.

Thats considered stealing not shopping KellyBo! Good on ya!

I'll be glad when winter is over! I've been shopping way too much. Today we went to Dick's Sporting Goods and I found a pair of very nice $70 Nike golf shorts on clearance for $17 and an Adidas Climacool shirt for $5. I got my Ogio bag in a few days ago and I love it! I'm waiting on our Cleveland rep to get back from the PGA show so I can get fitted for some Cleveland clubs!!! I'm so ready to add them to my bag.

I was surfing around today and found this. Had to buy it. I mean you can shotgun a beer with this thing, come on!

bnr_divpro_400x250.jpg

Pretty neat game with came with this tool. Hit a house, shotgun a beer. Get an 8 or more on a hole, shotgun a beer. Get a Birdie, give out a single shotgun. Get an Eagle, give a shotgun to the whole group. Could be dangerous.

Its always so nice to see that we made the right choice in our online partner. We think the world of them and as long as THP'ers continue to give us good feedback, we will continue to support them.

Can't find the post where I commented on Blind9 but I talked to Patty for a while via THP then finally pulled the trigger on a Superfast 3 wood and a new xFT wedge. Called to order and talked to Dennis for quite some time. It was a pleasure to talk to and do business with them. I'm a Blind9 customer first, every other store second.

Great prices and the peace of mind that the equipment is the real deal. If your'e a THPer you better be taking advantage of the opportunity presented by the THP / Blind9 connection!!!

Lamkin R.E.L. 3GEN grips and a UST Frequency Filtered putter shaft.

Very nice putter shaft, what are you putting it in Sean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just purchased a Sun Mountain C-130 Cart Bag from Golf Galaxy this afternoon. 20% off with free shipping, not too shabby. Need a new home for all the new clubs coming in!

trying really hard to fight the urge of getting the r9 TP 3 wood before the mashie comes out, but i'm not doing so well....

I was surfing around today and found this. Had to buy it. I mean you can shotgun a beer with this thing, come on!

bnr_divpro_400x250.jpg

kewl, are the points in the end of the tool as sharps as they look on the site? Don't under stand why they make some repair tools so sharp/pointed. I've drawn blood from one in my pocket. It's not like they have to be that sharp to pierce the green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back