What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the makings of a great round. Enjoy Gus!

The round was not very good at all... but all my new toys added a new wrinkle to everything. Still a fun way to spend an afternoon though!

The m3 is by far the nicest putter I have ever rolled. It will take me some time to get used to the speed and the new alignment (missed a lot of short putts)- but the roll is so pure that the switch will be good for my game in the long run.

Just ordered new putter. Cleveland VP109. Can post review in a couple of days if any are interested.

cleveland_vp109_putter.jpg

Re: What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Re: What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

CarstenBF said:
Just ordered new putter. Cleveland VP109. Can post review in a couple of days if any are interested.

cleveland_vp109_putter.jpg

Nice pick up Carsten. Would love to hear your thoughts on it when you start to roll it
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re-ordered a Cleveland Launcher 2009 3 wood.

Also the Cobra s9 1 5 wood I ordered for Jenn came in(3 wood will be in on Friday). We went to the range and she loves it. Hit it nice and high and flew it around 155.

sharp looking putter Carsten good luck!

I just ordered a Callaway FT-IQ I-MIX Driver with a Mitsubishi Fubuki shaft...

My tire finally came in to replace the shredded one from the FL outing. Does that count?

2 pair travisMathew pants
1 belt

Mostly for work and not for golf... but I'll include it here because it is "golf" attire. I am looking forward to new, comfortable, dress clothes!

2 Sligo shirts (first ones I've bought), CB shirt, CB fleece, and an adidas windshirt....all 50% off at Golf Galaxy. The Sligo shirts were $20 each.....I love the feel and fit of them so much I fear that I'm going to become a Sligo ho now (Sli-ho?). I'm anxious to try their shorts now...

Great deal! Man, I wish we had a GG around here.

Two Iomic oversized putter grips.

Black for my mFGP and Red for my M2.

AWESOME putter grips.

Wilson Fybrid 5 for my mother for mothers day. Gloves for myself and Jenn....

Bought some alignment sticks for me to work with at the range.

Good buy Sacul. I need to pick some up too. My aim is all over the place.

Just purchased a Spotless Swing Towel - IN PINK :) We'll see how it goes :confused2:

Bought some alignment sticks for me to work with at the range.

picked up some of those at lowes a few weeks ago, they have helped me a lot. I used to play the ball about 6 inches back in my stance that I should have. I have picked up a lot of distance and accuracy due to moving it forward.

picked up some of those at lowes a few weeks ago, they have helped me a lot. I used to play the ball about 6 inches back in my stance that I should have. I have picked up a lot of distance and accuracy due to moving it forward.

Can I ask how exactly you determined that it needed to be farther up, and what exactly allignment sticks are? I have never had formal lessons or really used any drills to improve my game other than trial and error at the range / practice green. I am pretty good with my irons, but definitely wouldn't mind gaining distance and accuracy by improving where I place the ball in my stance.

Nice thanks! Might have to grab one of those too. I'll come clean, ordered a 23* Ping G15 hybrid since I like the 20* so much and threw in a Cleveland Classic BRZ putter and some Srixon Tour Yellow's since they said theyre in stock.

Nice thanks! Might have to grab one of those too. I'll come clean, ordered a 23* Ping G15 hybrid since I like the 20* so much and threw in a Cleveland Classic BRZ putter and some Srixon Tour Yellow's since they said theyre in stock.

of course you bought something today. the question is, what did you buy TC today?

dude, if you ever need some srixon yellow's let me know, they're abundant down here.

of course you did, you're OEM! god bless you sir, you're doing your part by stimulating the economy

one more question, have you hit your g15 hybrid with the project x shaft yet? i'm curious as to how that's working out for you.

one more question, have you hit your g15 hybrid with the project x shaft yet? i'm curious as to how that's working out for you.

dude Im loving it. First time on the range I cranked one like freakin 590 yards bro! haha actually I was almost hitting it as far as my driver on the range. Thats not saying much with my drives but Im very happy with it. Decided to add the 23* I like it so much. Of course that one wont have the project x in it

thunder hill divot tool and ball marker

dude Im loving it. First time on the range I cranked one like freakin 590 yards bro! haha actually I was almost hitting it as far as my driver on the range. Thats not saying much with my drives but Im very happy with it. Decided to add the 23* I like it so much. Of course that one wont have the project x in it

it could if you were willing to part with a specific putter, haha.

glad to hear that it's working out. a good hybrid's great to have in the arsenal. i still think they look like a swollen thumb on the end of a stick though. i also think it's about time for you to share some pics of your new ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back