What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS1231638-486_F.jpeg

Bought this shirt today at DSG.

Yeah man, they had a few. Buck they also had a ton of lucky tee shirts. Picked up a few more of those to.

thanks Vince. thats why you're my internet BFF! i'll be swinging down tomorrow prob.

thanks Vince. thats why you're my internet BFF! i'll be swinging down tomorrow prob.

Word, I had most of the lucky ones but a few I didnt. First time ever in that place and I scored!

Word, I had most of the lucky ones but a few I didnt. First time ever in that place and I scored!

theres one in the outlets right near my house and i NEVER go in there. they also have a lucky outlet which i spend way to much time in.

Just bought a C Kua from JerseyNate to test in my R11s. Thanks Nate, I hope this shaft really works for me.

This sucks i keep trying to get that SeeMore headcover and i can't seem to get it to take my order and let me pay for it. guess i'll call them tomorrow.

Are you looking for higher launch Tyler?

Oh yeah Vince, I am struggling to get the ball high in the air for more carry and I am going to try the C Kua to see what happens.

How ya been by the way?

This sucks i keep trying to get that SeeMore headcover and i can't seem to get it to take my order and let me pay for it. guess i'll call them tomorrow.

Wow I just bought it 10 mins before you tried. Took my payment from PayPal just fine.

Oh yeah Vince, I am struggling to get the ball high in the air for more carry and I am going to try the C Kua to see what happens.

How ya been by the way?

Join the club, I ended up getting the Kusala Silver and its working out good. The C Kua should give you what you need.

Finally done with 70+ hour work weeks, leaving for vacation this coming Friday. Heading down to Myrtle for golf, beach and beers. You?

Join the club, I ended up getting the Kusala Silver and its working out good. The C Kua should give you what you need.

Finally done with 70+ hour work weeks, leaving for vacation this coming Friday. Heading down to Myrtle for golf, beach and beers. You?

I hit the Classic with the 43S at the Charlotte outing and I got the ball up so I think the combo of R11s/ C Kua should be a winner. Not much going on here, me and the wife just started back up with school, works normal for me, and the kids are getting ready to start school as well. Have fun in Myrtle.

I hit the Classic with the 43S at the Charlotte outing and I got the ball up so I think the combo of R11s/ C Kua should be a winner. Not much going on here, me and the wife just started back up with school, works normal for me, and the kids are getting ready to start school as well. Have fun in Myrtle.

I hit that combo too and loved it. Really rewarded a smooth swing with a great ball flight and good distance. I wish I could go after it and still see that success though.

Got AMP'd today in the form of a 9.5* stiff.

Now before anybody says anything I would just like to disclose that it was a birthday present for a friend.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

A sleeve of Hex Black's to try and a Sunice jacket

Mashie F5

All it took was one swing with One-T's to realize I needed one.

After today with the F3 an F5 is most likely in my future.

After today with the F3 and F5 is most likely in my future.

Yeah, I hit my F3 pretty well. The F5 should fit in nicely between my F3 and M3. Not sure yet what's coming out of the bag. It's crazy how easy the mashie fw's are to hit.

All it took was one swing with One-T's to realize I needed one.

I was killing TC's on the range. Very straight off the deck which is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back