What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tee time and I "rented" a Razr Fit 3 wood to be tested and then paid off in a little while methinks.

9 holes at night golf, and a dozen Wilson 50 Elite Yellow for $11

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

6 C Tapers
5 Lamkin REL 3 Gen in Red
Set of Red ferrules from Vibrant

The nike's are going to get dressed up

My new irons are on the way, just couldn't see passing up the price!

Burner 2.0 HP Irons

Hand:Left Hand
Iron Setup:4-PW,AW
Iron Shaft:Steel
Shaft Model:SuperFast 85
Flex:Regular

322.79 Shipped

My new irons are on the way, just couldn't see passing up the price!

Burner 2.0 HP Irons

Hand:Left Hand
Iron Setup:4-PW,AW
Iron Shaft:Steel
Shaft Model:SuperFast 85
Flex:Regular

322.79 Shipped

Nice man, that really is a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought two Nike Tops, adidas shorts and two pair of Oakley shorts yesterday.

As long as she looks good and she is having fun. She is likes shopping for the clothes and shoes more than the clubs for sure.

So you'll be styling' on the course this year dude!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Metal-X #6 putter, 1 degree flat, 35" long. Got so fed up with my putting this morning I took my buddy's scotty monterey from his bag and said "if a darn $350 putter can't do it nothing can!" and started putting insanely good. just from switching putters for the back 9. So, in true THP fashion, decided to go buy a new putter. Unfortunately I don't have $350 so I got the insert I've come to love and the same head shape and got fitted. $120 out the door for it. Gosh I love living next to the best pro shop on earth.

Nice buy Jack. Jman loves his.

Nice buy Jack. Jman loves his.

Holy new avatar!

It's properly fit so that will definitely make a difference. The new putter aspect is gonna take the confidence level up too.

Because I know it's gonna get asked, NO I am not going to paint this one. I'm considering doing stripes on my CC2 now that it's no longer the gamer though.

Metal-X #6 putter, 1 degree flat, 35" long. Got so fed up with my putting this morning I took my buddy's scotty monterey from his bag and said "if a darn $350 putter can't do it nothing can!" and started putting insanely good. just from switching putters for the back 9. So, in true THP fashion, decided to go buy a new putter. Unfortunately I don't have $350 so I got the insert I've come to love and the same head shape and got fitted. $120 out the door for it. Gosh I love living next to the best pro shop on earth.

Nice acquisition dude!

Congrats Jack, may all your putts drop.

Bought 24 Nike Vapor Black balls from Golf Galaxy for $40 and a new Slazengar shirt. Love their shirts.

First stop was GS. Bought a Travis Matthew shirt and shorts, box of the new Bridgestone 330RX, grip solvent and tape for re-gripping. 2nd stop was GG, picked up Oakley Flak Jacket sunglasses with the g30 lenses. 3rd stop was actually for my wife, stopped at nordstrom rack and found 2 Travis Matthew shirts for $40 each, love finding great deals on nice golf clothes.

First stop was GS. Bought a Travis Matthew shirt and shorts, box of the new Bridgestone 330RX, grip solvent and tape for re-gripping. 2nd stop was GG, picked up Oakley Flak Jacket sunglasses with the g30 lenses. 3rd stop was actually for my wife, stopped at nordstrom rack and found 2 Travis Matthew shirts for $40 each, love finding great deals on nice golf clothes.

Didn't know nordstroms carried TM stuff. Looks like I'll be at the outlets soon

All from Global Golf
Nike Lunar Control - $89
Rocketballz Driver and 3W (VG condition) - $214

sigh...wife is gonna kill me....

This:

productimage-picture-tartan-1012-headcover-magnetic-closure-722_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Buck!

Umm...I need that head cover. Can you pm me some info?

Didn't know nordstroms carried TM stuff. Looks like I'll be at the outlets soon

Nordstroms Rack shall set you free

This:

productimage-picture-tartan-1012-headcover-magnetic-closure-722_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Buck!

Whoa...that's seriously cool dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back