What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought 3 lamkin crossline ace grips to try them out before i commit

Ordered them some time ago, but these came in over the weekend while I was back home:
IMAG1211.jpg

IMAG1210.jpg

These turned out sooo good.

Ordered them some time ago, but these came in over the weekend while I was back home:
IMAG1211.jpg

IMAG1210.jpg

Those look great J4u.

Well, I couldn't wait....just bought a X Hot driver off the Bay. Want to keep playing around with this B Asha 7X shaft.

Wish u had been that impatient with Vegas!

Congrats on the buy

Well, I couldn't wait....just bought a X Hot driver off the Bay. Want to keep playing around with this B Asha 7X shaft.

I want to try the 13.5 with a lower launching shaft.

Argh why do I have to live in the sticks.

Nice grab.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

glove keeper.. bought it today

R1. Now to find a B Asha 4S to match up to it.

wow. just wow.

Thanks fellas...the KBS shafts really do look sharp. Have an email in right now, no grips or ferrules and I'm pretty sure Brian said they come with them.

Just settling back in from a long trip and hopefully get back on the forum more tomorrow. Some great stuff being added lately and I have a lot of catching up to do throughout.

I actually bought these on Saturday. My first old school visor
uba7a2e5.jpg

And my first Travis Mathew t-shirt
e9uzesa2.jpg

I love my visor so much!!!

Ordered a pair of these yesterday.
Without a doubt, the most comfortable golf shoe I have every worn.
Nike-Lunar-Control-Mens-Golf-Shoe-552073_100_A.jpg

I think I'm gonna buy a r11s driver today golf galaxy has them for 199 right now

Matrix 7M3 shaft to drop in the RF.

Hoping it works out for me, as I only got a few test swing in the other day, but was a good deal, so shouldn't be too much of a loss if it doesn't.

I decided I'm going to buy the X-Hot Pro Hybrid 20*, I just absolutely crushed this club at GG the other day and fills the gap between my 14.5 Tour Rocketballz & R7 Rescue 22*.

Bridgestone J40 4 Wood. Absolutely beautiful club, pictures online don't do it justice. I'd post some but there are several in the J40 fairway wood thread already, and it is all stock with a 6.0 project x.

Bridgestone J40 4 Wood. Absolutely beautiful club, pictures online don't do it justice. I'd post some but there are several in the J40 fairway wood thread already, and it is all stock with a 6.0 project x.

Awesome! Be sure to drop into that thread and let us know how it works for you!

Awesome! Be sure to drop into that thread and let us know how it works for you!

Thanks I will! I haven't even hit it yet, but I love my Bridgestone Hybrids and I got a deal on the 4 I couldn't pass up.

hy4upyhe.jpg
oh yes sir

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004N3BBMQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Purchased ddec and I a pair as it looks like we will be golfing this weekend. Thought these would be nice to have in the bag and you can't beat the price.

I just got these, in white though! I'm in physical therapy for an elbow/wrist injury and have been wearing a compression sleeve the therapist gave me. She suggested them for use after I'm healed on an occasional basis. I found them on the bay for $8.50 shipped... They seem to be great quality!

These should be ready to play by tonight!

zy8e8a8e.jpg

Tapping away on my S3

I just got these, in white though! I'm in physical therapy for an elbow/wrist injury and have been wearing a compression sleeve the therapist gave me. She suggested them for use after I'm healed on an occasional basis. I found them on the bay for $8.50 shipped... They seem to be great quality!
I'll have to check it out thanks. Nice thing about these is having a prime membership so they will be here by Thursday.

I'll have to check it out thanks. Nice thing about these is having a prime membership so they will be here by Thursday.

Item # 200871309385 on the bay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back