What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought some new polos. I need mediums now so I got a bunch on closeout so I am set for a while.

Picked this beauty up yesterday for a $20. Somebody traded it in, a chopped down belly, and it feels GREAT! Pictures don't do the finish justice.
apydyne3.jpg

eru8u3u8.jpg

Threw this on so it would be Jman and THP approved. My first foray into the SS grips.
na6eveqe.jpg

That is a STEAL! I love the Rife "Tropical" finish.

Picked this beauty up yesterday for a $20. Somebody traded it in, a chopped down belly, and it feels GREAT! Pictures don't do the finish justice.
apydyne3.jpg

eru8u3u8.jpg

Threw this on so it would be Jman and THP approved. My first foray into the SS grips.
na6eveqe.jpg

Great find!

New betti came today trying an experiment with different offset shafts. If this goes well I may have a bit of a turnover in the putter collection.

zahe5e3e.jpg

Buck when you get bored with that one you know where to send it.

Awesome Buck! If you ever die can I have your putter collection?

you'd be at least 5 or 6 on the list just from THPers. hahaha funny thing is i'll prob be gaming my White Hot Pro for the season wanna make sure its rolling well by the MC even if i go protype i think i'm staying with #6.... but trying the #1 with the plumber neck in texas has me tinkering with some things. mainly shaft offset i've seen some improvement with the Odyssey #6 so i may be moving away from no shaft offset putters for a bit and see what i think. there really is so many things you can tinker with your putting and its been the most fun and eye opening learning experience over the last few years. It helps having such a vast difference in putters

5 or 6 Buck? Jeez dude, did Dallas not mean anything to you?

I want to hear more about your White Hot Pro experiences as you get some rounds in with it. I like how it felt, could game it in a heartbeat. I still think I'd be leaning toward the ProType Black series if that is an option to us, that will be more along the lines of my last few putters but we'll see.

Ordered them some time ago, but these came in over the weekend while I was back home:
IMAG1211.jpg

IMAG1210.jpg

5 or 6 Buck? Jeez dude, did Dallas not mean anything to you?

I want to hear more about your White Hot Pro experiences as you get some rounds in with it. I like how it felt, could game it in a heartbeat. I still think I'd be leaning toward the ProType Black series if that is an option to us, that will be more along the lines of my last few putters but we'll see.

none of the Protype black models are what i'm moving towards i don't think unless i get crazy and go plumber neck. which i may be tempted to do. all i know is the white hot pros are the first insert i've liked in a VERY long time. still think i might go #6 protype. plus theres always the chance they come out with new putters between now and july.

Ordered them some time ago, but these came in over the weekend while I was back home:
IMAG1211.jpg

IMAG1210.jpg

they look great! i want them for my wedges

Awesome J4U! I can't wait for my two to come in!

That's enough to make a guy jealous.

Golf Pride Players Wrap putter grip.

Harrison Saga 60S

Well, I couldn't wait....just bought a X Hot driver off the Bay. Want to keep playing around with this B Asha 7X shaft.

Well, I couldn't wait....just bought a X Hot driver off the Bay. Want to keep playing around with this B Asha 7X shaft.

Nice! I'm sure it will be solid. Will be interesting to see how it matches up with the B Asha!

Picked up another pair of these AdiCross in white with red stitching.

ygebazem.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Nice! I'm sure it will be solid. Will be interesting to see how it matches up with the B Asha!

I've tried it in the Xtreme and it was amazing!! Price was right so I can see how it does in this one now.

Some black adidas spikeless golf shoes on the deal of the day.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Those are gorgeous J4U, love them. Bought a large bucket at the range today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back