What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Cody! Some really positive thoughts out there on that one for sure. Hit it well dude.

Wondering if I will be buying an AMP Cell driver for the wife tonight. The decision is hers. I think we should all encourage her.

Wondering if I will be buying an AMP Cell driver for the wife tonight. The decision is hers. I think we should all encourage her.

I like this. I agree, it should be done.

I like this. I agree, it should be done.

ladies night at Golf Galaxy. Lowering the price to 249. Plus she has money available fro m my thinning the hoard, 3 clubs to trade in to get the extra 50%, but cash for me to get the difference done. How can she say no?

She should definitely do it!!

ladies night at Golf Galaxy. Lowering the price to 249. Plus she has money available fro m my thinning the hoard, 3 clubs to trade in to get the extra 50%, but cash for me to get the difference done. How can she say no?

It would be damn hard to say no with all that, thats for sure. Plus, its just SUCH a good driver!

She should take it and spend it at the mall on clothes, some baskets of crap from those smelly lotion places, and a few rounds at the bar before your next big dance class.

She should take it and spend it at the mall on clothes, some baskets of crap from those smelly lotion places, and a few rounds at the bar before your next big dance class.

as long as she doesn't spend it on more dance classes

I thought you didn't want me to have a matching driver? It would just shame you when I hit mine better ;)

as long as she doesn't spend it on more dance classes

as much fun as I'm having they cost way too much to continue :(

I thought you didn't want me to have a matching driver? It would just shame you when I hit mine better ;)

Jenn can really talk some trash, no doubt about that one Deano

Experimented with the Boccieri Secret Grip. I tried it on my driver for 5 rounds and I didn't like it. I've since switched back to the Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G.

I will say that on practice swings the Secret Grip felt good, but when I played with it I just did not like it. I think a grip like this would feel better on a Wedge, and would be beneficial for pitch shots and 3/4 swings. My reason for this is that the Secret Grip is not tapered like a conventional grip, so it is wider for the lower hand. This would help with feel when you're choking down.

I may try it on my wedge in the future, but they're just so expensive.

Nice Cody! Some really positive thoughts out there on that one for sure. Hit it well dude.

I will let you guys know tonight. Putting it through the tests this afternoon.

4ahuryba.jpg

I like those last 2 updates

Qf awesomeness! Jenn you rock! That's great. :rockon:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Bought previously, but arrived today was a Srixon weight kit for my Cleveland Classic XL, and a Superstroke UltraSlim for my Never Compromise Dinero. Whew.

Dozen Yellow ZStars, GFore Green glove, 2 mid sky blue IOmic grips, some Epochs and a Durafeel glove. Love gift certs to NY Golf.

I ordered a couple Ashworth shirts for only $19 each

Three pairs of pants, two shirts. Nobody tell my wife. :confused:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Didn't buy it, but it arrived today and worth a second post:
IMAG0042.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back