I picked up a SS 1.0 for my putter
qu9ady2e.jpg

Ellen bought me this outfit for the AC Meetup
avede4av.jpg

And this shirt for my Friday 9 hole round
4y3atede.jpg

I picked up a SS 1.0 for my putter
qu9ady2e.jpg

Can't help but notice the black and red shirt is a big and tall.... Where did you find that, I really like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can't help but notice the black and red shirt is a big and tall.... Where did you find that, I really like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jcpennys are carrying a line of PGA clothes from Perry Ellis for Big and Tall guys.

ECCO GOLF STREET PREMIER BLACK/CHILI - Finally caved. Wanted these for a long time. Got a good deal on them.
Footjoy Weathersof glove
As mentioned earlier, Callaway Diablo Extreme Sunglasses. White/navy

nice dev. I wore my Street Premier shoes for 9 holes last night. Very comfortable, love wearing them for walking rounds.

Woah, "Nellie" !!!

FAO Canadan

Can I ask what the weight kit cost and did you get direct from the stockist? Also is your Driver Reg or Stiff?

New member here! Well, not today, but last week I just got a new set of Ping G25's 4-UW and G25 20 degree hybrid. Today I'm getting a driver fitted and going to try the Nike Covert, G25, R1, and Razr xfit. I have been playing since 14, but due to interest level, work, life, etc I don't play consistently. Now I have a renewed interest and trying to get back to my high school form where I shot in the low 80's consistently. Have been taking lessons and my last round I shot a 79. Not bad being my 2nd time out on the course in over 2+ years.

Went to Golfsmith and got measured for a putter. Picked up a Nike Method Drone putter, divot repair tool, new glove, and some shoes.

Last edited:
I bought a Datrek go lite 14 stand bag, thanks to the great review from JMan. I also bought a pair of spikeless shoes from Footjoy.

Bought a New Callaway Razr Fit Driver 10.5 with Mitsubishi Diamana 63x5ct Shaft cut down 1" for better control and speed.

A dozen AAAAA Hex Black for $22 shipped.

Yep I did it
a3e5egu9.jpg

Xhot 4H and wanted to try the hex hot pro so I snagged those

Nice buys TH.

Hot purchase TH

Love the purchase!

Yes sir. Felt really good at the store. Offset didn't bother me at all, just like you said
Didnt think it would. I notice it when holding it, but it doesn't bother me a bit at address.

Picked up some Callaway Chrome+ golf balls. Can't wait to try these out on the course.

Went driver shopping today and between the Nike Covert, TM R1, Ping G25, and Callaway Razr fit xtreme, I went with the Razr fit xtreme. Lowest spin rate, best trajectory for me out of all the drivers at 9.5, and highest swing and ball speed. My drives were consistent and easiest to swing amongst the others.

gj1c5133.jpg

First post here.

Bought a Cobra Amp Cell 3h-4h hybrid. First real nice weather here so I got to the range and got to hit it as well as the Amp Cell irons I picked up earlier this spring for the first time. On a day wether it was definitely the Indian and not the arrows the new hybrid was sweet. Can't wait to put some more time in with all the new sticks.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Pack of pop up protectors from amazon. I'm not immune to sliding under a ball and I want to keep my driver, hybrids, etc. looking good.

What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Bought an bronze FGP from skittles and Zengers old 588's since he will be rocking his new Cleveland RTX's.

Man the Ohio Invitational was expensive.

Last edited:
FAO Canadan

Can I ask what the weight kit cost and did you get direct from the stockist? Also is your Driver Reg or Stiff?

Hey Skeleton! I got the weight kit off eBay for something like 13 dollars shipped. It came from an old Srixon driver but it works all the same.

I play the JDL 6x. Extra stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back