What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, I sent mine in last week but I really feel that GrantD (butters) is the man to beat, he carried a Callaway in for the birth of his new baby.

Problem with my pic is clarity, can make out it is a Callaway but those lights in the delivery room don't make for great pics, lol

formerly butters35

Watched my wife pound drives today. Since she would be playing from the forward tees in scrambles, she would be great in a 4 person scramble. We would let her hit first, split the fairway about 180-200 out, and then three guys could try to kill a drive.

I called her Bam Bam today.

Watched my wife pound drives today. Since she would be playing from the forward tees in scrambles, she would be great in a 4 person scramble. We would let her hit first, split the fairway about 180-200 out, and then three guys could try to kill a drive.

That is the way KellyBo is. It is great to have a female like that in a scramble.

I need you guys to come visit during our next big scramble. Her game has become really solid, must be the tator tot casserole, lol.

I need you guys to come visit during our next big scramble. Her game has become really solid, must be the tator tot casserole, lol.

Dang duey, that made me lol for sure.

Driving range again today to work on a few swing changes. Also spent about an hour on the putting green , something I'm not very good at spending the time to do. Overall, good range session leading up to the weekends rounds.

It would have to be on a Tuesday!

driving range for a bit after work. need a lesson.

Played an atrocious round, and made an inquiry about a used shaft for a possible experiment on my Classic.

Played an atrocious round, and made an inquiry about a used shaft for a possible experiment on my Classic.

having doubts about the Miyazaki?

having doubts about the Miyazaki?

I like it, but I want to experiment with a lower launching shaft. I'll keep the C. Kua just in case this doesn't work.

I like it, but I want to experiment with a lower launching shaft. I'll keep the C. Kua just in case this doesn't work.

never hurts to try something new. what are trying to pick up?

never hurts to try something new. what are trying to pick up?

If all goes well, I'll have a used Kusala Blue shaft.

sounds good. good luck with the experiment JN!

Played 18 holes with my uncle. Windy as heck but fun to be out there!

Hit 2 large buckets on the range and rolled some putts on the practice green.

John Deere Tap'n

Cleaned out the golf bag and then cleaned my clubs and their grips, stocked bag with supplies. Have a three day golf trip and tournament at Jekyll Island for the next three days. Watched a little Golf Channel and spent a few hours on THP.

Wondered aloud what golfing feels like. It's been too long.

Had a match. Played crappy.

Play a round today. Shot a 82. Getting better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Went to the range and did a bunch of swing work as well as some short game work.

Hit my new used 58 degree mizuno sw around the yard... Good times... Great club

You've just been tapatalked by Ford!

Hit 200 balls at the range with the i20 4i, 6i, 8i, and PW exclusively. Feeling really good about my consistency, contact, and trajectory right now.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Playing golf with War eagle, mward and Biggsy at Grand Cypress. Hope to hit Biggsy's Cleveland Classic and maybe get into some match play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back