What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing golf with War eagle, mward and Biggsy at Grand Cypress. Hope to hit Biggsy's Cleveland Classic and maybe get into some match play.

Heading your way now Freddie, looks to be a beautiful day for golf.

Playing golf with War eagle, mward and Biggsy at Grand Cypress. Hope to hit Biggsy's Cleveland Classic and maybe get into some match play.

Little match play action sounds fun, have a blast guys!

Played 18 in the wind.

Ran into a buddy and his son at the course and played 18. Great time out there.

Nice little pre-work range session. Felt like I'm finally getting the hang of this new swing! Rocked everything but the 3w. Even felt good with my long irons, finally!

Played 18 in 20-25 mph winds. And picked up the Masters edition of Tiger Woods 13.

Wandered around the PGA SS, was hoping to hit a few clubs like the F12 Fairway and Mashie Fairway but all the spots were taken.

Rolled the Nome for about 45 min.
Could not pull the trigger.

Bought some golf balls and played with some putters....... I'm in love with the Metal X, just wish they had a CS model.

This is how i roll.....

a6fa4975-24d4-bf8e.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nice looking course there!

Tappin' on my Blackberry

Nice looking course there!

Tappin' on my Blackberry

Torrey pines...it better be

18 holes in a windstorm. The trees on the course lost a bunch of branches today.

Thanks tad...

THats awesome One-T, looks amazing.

Game over. One-T wins.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I've done absolutely nothing today that was golf related. Just an awful day from top to bottom.

Played 36 holes at Grand Cypress with Tadashi, MWard and Biggsy.

First 18 was South/East, then played North/South.

I am playing with a customer. He brought clubs ....graphite reg flex. I dont even care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back