What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 holes 7pm to 9pm great weather this afternoon.

3 large buckets at the range on grass, one of which was with the driver. Irons still need a lot of work. Driver okay, though distance needs to break 250.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Bought an i20 3 iron and removed the AXE from and installed the Miyazaki Black into my Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played a round in 2.5 hours with my dad, I wish all rounds were that quick. I hadn't played wtih my dad in a month or so, it was nice to play with him again.

Just cleaned the clubs for my round in the morning. First round of golf in a week and a half. I have put in a BUNCH of work at the range this week, worked on a few flaws, and I am going out there tomorrow to swing and hit the ball. No more playing golf and guiding the ball before I hit it.

18 yesterday and 18 this morning. playing one of the toughest courses around this morning should be a good tester to see where my game is at. pretty excited about it.

18 yesterday and 18 this morning. playing one of the toughest courses around this morning should be a good tester to see where my game is at. pretty excited about it.

Where are you playing?

Glen Mills. With Brett

good range work today. working hard on the short game hit about 40 bunker shots and about the same with chip shots from various lies and lengths. also worked on shortening my backswing which i seem to have much better results with . i was flushing irons which really felt good.

1 large bucket at the range. Working on driver and hybrids. Switched out my driver from the K-15 to the S3. Hybrids were great, I do love the Mashie 2 hybrid. The driver was blah.

I went and got fit for a 3wood today. After it was all said and done, the Adams Speedline Super barely beat out the Nike VR_S in launch monitor conditions and I got the 14.5 degree with the Fubuki AX 65 S. Just killed it and fell in love pretty quickly with this and the Nike. I hit a ton of them.

Did a Bridgestone Ball Fitting today at my course. First time I touched a club in a while so I was a bit rusty. It was cool though - really great people. Swing speed was 95.4, carry was right around 233. Recommended the e6/330RX (which I already play).

Played 18 this morning, and was a warm one. Shot a 41 / 43 with 34 putts.

Just scrambled with some friends at a course I haven't played at for almost 10 years. It was very hot today. Low 90's in Central MO. My first time on the course since my near two week hiatus. Battled the driver off and on all day, but hit some really great iron shots, a couple of beautiful hybrids off the tee (including a 4i Hybrid off the tee on a long 235 yard Par 3 that I stuck to about 8 feet and made my birdie putt). My putting was really good today. I went back to my White Ice #9, partly because of my THP head over. All in all, take the driver away, and I am totally thrilled with the way I played today. Still trying to steer the driver instead of just letting go and swinging.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Went to Roger Dunn, a big golf store in SoCal, which has a Memorial Day weekend sale. Bought me a Bionic glove and the Vs tee. For whatever reason, I always decapitate my wooden tees are the range.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Went with a friend to a range and helped him to figure out some errors with his swing. So he's happy again and wants to go out on a round again. Coming out of hiatus so to speak :)

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Hit 150 balls at the driving range and then putted for a few mins. I'm starting to groove my driver swing finally *crosses fingers*.

Hit 150 balls at the driving range and then putted for a few mins. I'm starting to groove my driver swing finally *crosses fingers*.

Isn't it a wonderful feeling? ;)

Isn't it a wonderful feeling? ;)

It certainly is! Now I have to take it to the course on Tuesday and Thursday of next week, LOL.

It certainly is! Now I have to take it to the course on Tuesday and Thursday of next week, LOL.

That is another story :D But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :p

160 balls at the range then (tried to) pitch and putt practice.

That's the struggle..! But a good range session is a good range aesion

Sent from my iPhone

My local course opened their new practice center today so I went down and hit a couple of buckets.

It's got 40 stalls with the new-style mats which are longer "grain" -- you can put a tee in them -- and a nice set of targets to aim for. Except for the fact that it had zero shade in hot weather, I liked it. (Nike practice balls) The shop was a little sparse but that wasn't unexpected for day one.

The attached 9-hole executive course should open soon, that will be fun to try out.

Grand opening is June 16th.

Ken

Hit whiffle balls off the front lawn with 49* wedge. Full shots then knock downs. No divots LOL.
Then practised chipping with real ball to a target.
I have recently found a great chipping tip that really has upped my game. So I'm pretty excited to take it to the course tomorrow.
Hope my putting holds up. Have not been able to put much time into the flatstick lately.
My front lawn is unofficially named whiffle alley now. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back