What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the range, then went to Dicks to kill some time. Putted quite a bit, tried almost every one they had. Did the best with one of the cheapest there, Maxfli C3 Pure Alignment, was very accurate and made a unique "pop" noise when I hit the ball(noise may sound kinda cheap to some, but I loved it).

I put the last grips on my irons that I reshafted. Tonight I will be heading to the range at Stanford to check my work and see how I like my new KBS Tour shafts.

I played in a 4 man scramble for my church and was asked to break away from my foursome to play with 2 guys as a threesome with us alternating the 4th shot among us. We shot -9 and we came in 4th over all, so no winnings. The guys I would have been playing with shot -8 and came in 7th so they won the second flight. That's how scrambles are, if you are not good enough to win it all then the other positions are all a crapshoot. We had a ball out there playing today, it was on Ole Gray & KellyBo's old home course, the goat track.

Cold and windy today but I got out for a half an hour of chipping and putting after work. Was rolling the ball pretty good too.

Cold and windy today but I got out for a half an hour of chipping and putting after work. Was rolling the ball pretty good too.

You forgot to mention that you also got selected for the Morgan Cup, I'm kidding, I know you posted this before the selection. Congrats "Andy".

I played in a 4 man scramble for my church and was asked to break away from my foursome to play with 2 guys as a threesome with us alternating the 4th shot among us. We shot -9 and we came in 4th over all, so no winnings. The guys I would have been playing with shot -8 and came in 7th so they won the second flight. That's how scrambles are, if you are not good enough to win it all then the other positions are all a crapshoot. We had a ball out there playing today, it was on Ole Gray & KellyBo's old home course, the goat track.

Sounds like you did pretty good partner being paired with some show nuff rookies. You got game bro and if KB & I could have made it down ,we would have kicked some arse :deadhorse:

18 at Finley, mid 50*'s 10-20mph winds

Lackluster 95. Had some patches of good golf, and a couple of blow up holes.

Still fighting the pulls a bit but got the legs going midway through and it definitely got better.

Wedges were good today.

Putter, needs some work.

Played 9 holes after school today.

Nothing today but planning on playing a few holes tomorrow after work.

Hit a small bucket, worked on my chipping and putting, then played 9 holes. Nice afternoon here, prob the warmest one we will have for the rest of the year.

got out to the range. i hit the entire bucket with a PW working on fixing my swing. it feels so weird to make a proper swing and to grip the club properly i really hope i get enough reps this winter to get these things fixed.

We will rip it up at the indoor range, dude. no worries

got out to the range. i hit the entire bucket with a PW working on fixing my swing. it feels so weird to make a proper swing and to grip the club properly i really hope i get enough reps this winter to get these things fixed.

Went to the range yesterday and found my swing again. It was something as simple as I was still pulling my arms back after I'd stopped rotating my shoulders. Was getting out of sync doing this. Just got my arms connected to my body again and was hitting it well again.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

We will rip it up at the indoor range, dude. no worries

dude i just got back from golftec had a LONG talk about my new goals and what i want to get done this winter..... lots of changes coming hoping to get a lot done by march or april and see where i am at by then. But i'll be practicing indoors A LOT more over this winter than ever before.

went to the Pro Shop here at the local CC and pondered lots and I mean lots of stuff from clubs to clothes to shoes.....bought 2 dozen E6

Hit some shag balls into the lake and thought about one specific golf related thing. Pretty easy to guess what that is.

Played 9 after work with our service manager. I was swinging the big club pretty well & putting went ok. It was everything in between that stunk it up.

Thping, that's it

fixed a couple of idiot marks from dirty range balls with testors white paint

fixed a couple of idiot marks from dirty range balls with testors white paint

Call me weird but I always clean every range ball before I hit it if I'm at a grass range (the mat ones never seem to have gritty balls so I don't worry about it there)

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Cleaned my clubs

KellyBo is getting ready to head out for yet another best ball tournament in Sandersville, Ga. this weekend. Practice round today and tournament Saturday. Last week she played a member/quest at Idle Hour CC (Macon, Ga.) and took first place. Now she is back on the road again. She is a regular little touring Lady :D

For me, Today I get to play our new home course for the first time, as an official member :blob:! This is going to be the start of a great weekend and I'm looking forward to it.

KellyBo is getting ready to head out for yet another best ball tournament in Sandersville, Ga. this weekend. Practice round today and tournament Saturday. Last week she played a member/quest at Idle Hour CC (Macon, Ga.) and took first place. Now she is back on the road again. She is a regular little touring Lady :D

For me, Today I get to play our new home course for the first time, as an official member :blob:! This is going to be the start of a great weekend and I'm looking forward to it.

Are you sure she's not a touring pro lol, that's awesome that she's plays so much! And congrats on the new membership

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back