What is the best part of your game?

What is the best part of your game?

• Total voters
My hybrids. Every time I hit a shot long and straight my regular playing partners say that that must have been the hybrid again. They have told me that I would be better off just carrying 2 hybrids and a putter. Maybe I can putt with my Mashies and get it down to 2 clubs.

-Steven

Irons and wedges.

I feel myself I am a good iron player, but my biggest strength is putting. Although my stats don't show it (32.02 PPR) I feel I am a great putter.

My putter(s). Its the one place right now in my game where I remain super calm and trust my swing/stroke.

amen. It's pretty much the only time i'm not worried about a possible terrible shot. As soon as I get within putting range I feel so much more confident.

Irons for sure. It is not even close really. If my driver and short game could catch up, I would be shooting some very good numbers. Putting used to be my strong suit, and it is becoming strong again after my putting lesson at GolfTec.

On an average day, it would be my putting. I'm probably 70% inside of 8 feet and a reasonably solid lag putter. Unfortunately, my ball striking doesn't usually get me close enough for 1 putts so I average about 32 putts a round. I'm also pretty confident 7i-PW. With those in hand, I'm on the green 50%+ of the time, just not close!

Great topic KB. I think my putting and chipping are pretty consistant so I picked those, but the last few times out I've really hit my hybrids extremely well. I was going to order a mashie, but I don't think I could hit anything better than I'm hitting my Rescues right now. Just wish I could hit my driver like you do.

By far my wedges. my pitching and chipping have often saved me from outrageous scores.

My Yes Putter and I have are about to get married we are so happy and I have this Ping 3W that I am going to have an affair with once the Yes and I have been married for a day or two :giggle:

I guess I'm a little different, but my 3 wood is my money club, along with my 58* wedge. I feel like if I have either of those in hand, I can pretty much do what I want with the ball.

Driver of course, the whole game is easier when you tee shot is long and in the short grass most of the time.

I went with irons. I'm not the best ball striker out there, far from it, but when I get in a good groove, my distances control is excellent inside of 200 yards and has saved me a ton of strokes.

I´d have to go for my Irons. The putter on the other hand is a matter for another thread:at-wits-end:

Driver and hybrids. Since I had my driver fitted to me it has been great. prior to that I had some problems but now its money. I also like to hit my hybrids the new Mashie is my favorite club in the bag. Since im not a long driver I have to use it more then most.

For me, its my 3W. I can be very consistent with it off the tee and off the deck. The only thing that I need to work on with my 3W now is my distance.

I voted for irons and wedges as I believe they're pretty much an extension of each other. I like having any/all of them in my hands. I would think my strong suit is from about 175 and in.

My short game without a doubt. My pro tells me I have the short game of a plus handicap. Since I'm a 13.2 that tells you how the rest of my game is. LOL!

I'm amazing with the driver now that I've learned to hit it and I hit it well. My driver is the only club that will go straight. Go figure :) my short game is pretty decent too, except for putting. But now that I've switched to a blade putter, my putting has been getting a little better but not as superb as the BF's putting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always been a good putter. After that I used to hit a lot of fairways off the tee. And I've always had pretty good touch with my short game and half-wedge shots. It is mostly my irons that have always given me trouble.

I love my fairway woods, they just feel right to me. I swing to hard with my driver and my expectations are too high with my irons and wedges. Off the deck or from a tee, I can swing free with a wood in my hands.

I'd probably say it's a very close call between my irons and my wedge game, but I'll have to stick with wedges. I feel so comfortable with just about any type of wedge shot. I do hit my irons pretty consistent..

Other than that, my game is a random train wreck!

Always been an iron player. Lately the tee box has been treating me well though. Not even going to talk about "putting"...

I can make tee times and hold the flagstick like no other, anything past that its a crap shot.

Seriously though I've been really putting in the work on my greenside shots, practice routine is getting better but its still hit and miss on the course. The sand game is really coming around since my little epiphany last week ago.

I fear no sand!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back