What is the best part of your game?

What is the best part of your game?

• Total voters

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
I did a poll asking what was the most challenging part of your game. I thought we should focus on the good part too! So tell me, what is the best part of your game? Mine is my driver most of the time.

Any shot requiring me to use my 7-iron.

Definitely my irons. I'm assuming it's because when at the driving range this is what I practice with most.

Driver I get really good distance and accuracy when I'm playing well, but irons on a consistency basis.

Wedges for me. Especially the 58-degree with MD grooves - that club is magic.

My irons are always the most consistent for me. Even when all is going bad on the golf course I always seem to be able to make up a little with my iron game.

My 4 hybrid has recently been my money club. Off the tee, off the deck, in rough lies. This club does it all. Did I also mention its good for those bump and run shots.

I'm pretty consistent with the putter. Hybrids would be a close second though....

PW is my money club, but my 7, 8 and 9 irons all treat me pretty well usually.

The M4 mashie is my club

Very happy with the putter these days....but that can change on a whim! :act-up:

Driver and short game is good for me, with putting being the area where I need to improve.

Probably my drives. I took the Bridgestone Challenge, and I average 280 yds carry with my Taylormade R7 CGB Max (B330-S golf ball). As Well, I'm pretty consistent at hitting the fairways.

I love my hybrids. If I could just game Mashies I'm pretty sure I'd be close to par every round.

Nobody likes their Fairway Woods! haha

For me its irons, I always hit my SW-5 iron very consistantly and I know to a point how they are going to perform every round.

Voted Irons. They are HUGE for me since I do not carrier a driver and only clubs I have other than irons are one hybrid. soo needless to say. irons are my best.

I am very new to the sport, but, so far, I am better with my fairway woods and irons than anything else!

I've always been long and pretty accurate with my driver, so that is my strong point.
Now that I've been properly fitted for a fantastic driver, my strong point is just getting stronger and sharper !

My putter(s). Its the one place right now in my game where I remain super calm and trust my swing/stroke.

Hybrids and wedges for me. I've got 2 hybrids and my confidence with them is through the roof. For wedges, it's more about my chipping. If I'm just off the green, I'm pretty confident in hitting, within 1-2 feet, the spot i want the ball to land on. So, if I've read the proper break and guessed the rollout correctly, I'll have something within 3 foot for an up/down.

i went with irons - im striking them consistantly - just need to get the accuracy down with them. Flying them good numbers but off a few yards each direction on approaches. still love the feel of a well struck iron shot - center face - nice and smooth - feels like butter!

Back