What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Hackers!

I cannot resist the flashy blue banner. It cracks me up every time I see it!

Team Hackers!

I was just thinking the same thing! It's hypmotizing!! I'm throwing my support to Team Hackers and hoping for the best. Gonna be great all around for sure though.

Hack the planet!

Team Paradise needs no flashy introductions, nor banners they have talent!
Just look at the roster and weep. They shall win the fight!

Team Paradise
Captain - ddec - :bridgestone:
Howzat - :bridgestone:
ghsace - :callaway:
arydolphin - :cleveland:
biggsy - :cleveland:
TripleBogieTim - :callaway:
SW - :cleveland:
sethO - :bridgestone:

TEAM PARADISE 2012
MC 2.0

Team Paradise needs no flashy introductions, nor banners they have talent!
Just look at the roster and weep. They shall win the fight!

Team Paradise
Captain - ddec - :bridgestone:
Howzat - :bridgestone:
ghsace - :callaway:
arydolphin - :cleveland:
biggsy - :cleveland:
TripleBogieTim - :callaway:
SW - :cleveland:
sethO - :bridgestone:

TEAM PARADISE 2012
MC 2.0

I love the support! A banner is coming in the near future...

I love it. One fan says "no banners needed" and the team says "banner is coming". Team THP only has one banner, because fortunately only one banner matters.

thp_logo2.png

I love it. One fan says "no banners needed" and the team says "banner is coming". Team THP only has one banner, because fortunately only one banner matters.

thp_logo2.png

Ironically, a member of Team Paradise made that banner...

Even more irony is the fact that the banner states that us Hackers are in Paradise - just like we will be next month. Pawley's Island is a Hackers Paradise. Nuff said!

Ironically, a member of Team Paradise made that banner...

Making the banner and living it are two different things. The design was all THP and the forum members that support it. Team THP takes pride in it and needs nothing below our signature blinking or flashing to try and convince others that they should follow to a championship.

Team Hackers baby. It may defy logic. It may fly in the face of reason. It might be a longshot. But that's what legends are made of.

Making the banner and living it are two different things. The design was all THP and the forum members that support it. Team THP takes pride in it and needs nothing below our signature blinking or flashing to try and convince others that they should follow to a championship.
we dont NEED it either. Just goes to show that our team likes to have fun. and that some of us arent taking this too seriously.(the seriously will easily be taken out of context)

I do agree with the bolded.

I support Team THP because you guys are going to need the support when you are walking home with bruised egos.

we dont NEED it either. Just goes to show that our team likes to have fun. and that some of us arent taking this too seriously.(the seriously will easily be taken out of context)

hack the planet

I do agree with the bolded.

I support Team THP because you guys are going to need the support when you are walking home with bruised egos.

HAHAHA. Says the guy that I get to play in round 1. Ill bring you some chopsticks and a canoe. This way when the match is over, you can meet your buddy Gussy and watch him eat sushi.

Even more irony is the fact that the banner states that us Hackers are in Paradise - just like we will be next month. Pawley's Island is a Hackers Paradise. Nuff said!
LOL, this is just silly.

HAHAHA. Says the guy that I get to play in round 1. Ill bring you some chopsticks and a canoe. This way when the match is over, you can meet your buddy Gussy and watch him eat sushi.

ok now that was funny

and I look forward to that match because I don't know how you will take to getting beat by someone who swings out of their shoes. It is no fair to bring chop sticks if I you won't let me eat that sushi though.

7186922051_d31e7778de.jpg

Outstanding!! PM's for your flashy banner incoming

Team Hackers!

I was just thinking the same thing! It's hypmotizing!! I'm throwing my support to Team Hackers and hoping for the best. Gonna be great all around for sure though.

Hack the planet!

Congrats on gaining a few more fans to let down, Team Discoball.

Thanks buddy! Team Hackers needs a strong finish to get our supporters back. Kmac stung!

Team Hackers!

Lol at Team Discoball. At least they made it to the dance I guess.

Lol at Team Discoball. At least they made it to the dance I guess.

It reminds me of bribes, support me and you get a fancy sticker lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back