what type of grips do you like to use??

bhribik21

Reaction score
Handicap
What is your favorite grip????....brand,style,color,corded,non corded, etc.....

Golf Pride NDMC in the matching color of the clubhead.

I like to use golf pride new decades black and white on my driver with three wraps of grip tape, black and white New decades on my irons 3-PW with two wraps of grip tape and finally on my wedges I use lamkin NDUR 3GEN white and black with two wraps of grip tape.

The THP grips made by PURE. They are black and available in the THP Store here on the site.

NDMC Midsize but switching to NDMC whiteouts this year with 3 wraps of tape.

10yarddraw how do u like ur R11s?? Did u ever use the original R11?? Is it really any better??

I love me some Red VDR's.

3-wraps = perfect.

I use whatever came on the club, but I tend to prefer a tour velvet style grip. The second I can afford it I will be buying the THP grips.

Golf Pride VDR

Golf pride VDR midsize, blue

Pure Grips. The only non-putter grip company that will get a dime from me.

The THP PURE grips. No way I will use anything else.

Tour wrap on my woods...Tour Wrap midsize on my irons and hybrids...

Pure Grips. The only non-putter grip company that will get a dime from me.

I can't stand the tour velvet style of grip which is a bummer because it eliminates the THP grips. I settle for NDMC in whatever color matches the clubs (right now red/black).

My favorite right now is the Premio grip

thp pure grips!

Golf pride tour wrap jumbo

What is your favorite grip????....brand,style,color,corded,non corded, etc.....

I'm old school. Using green Golf Pride Victory grips on all clubs including the putter.

I like the Golf Pride tour velvet that comes on everything...
I would like to switch to Pure or New Decade Multi (2 ends of the scale as far as grips go)

Winn w-5's

I'm on tapatalk but I think this thread already exists. Anyway to answer the op I have golf pride vdr's on all my clubs currently and the clubs that I have and will be ordering have lamkin cross line midsize.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf Pride G2 Tour Wrap grips in red. I use 2 extra wraps on each club. I play without a glove and this is my absolute favorite.

17126kit.jpg

Tackimac Itomic midsize in red... extra wraps on the bottom hand.

changed all of my grips last year to new decades in yellow and black with 1 extra wrap. they were a massive improvement over the stock grip. i also like full cord tour velvets.

Back