What Would You Shoot?

Ill take the over across the board and win more than i lose

I hit the driver really well today, made 3 fifteen foot putts and still shot 49.
Twice I went long and into water. Once I missed off the tee and had a LONG way to go with just 7 iron.
And twice I came up shot in a front bunker and getting out with the 7 was found to be a bit difficult.
49 and I only had 14 putts.

I hit the driver really well today, made 3 fifteen foot putts and still shot 49.
Twice I went long and into water. Once I missed off the tee and had a LONG way to go with just 7 iron.
And twice I came up shot in a front bunker and getting out with the 7 was found to be a bit difficult.
Nice putting numbers at least lol

On that note, let me go 110.

Nice putting numbers at least lol

It was way harder than I thought. By the end I was swinging soft drivers to try and leave 7 iron range out. Then on one hole that was only 329 (played from 6002 yards), I figured perfect 7 iron and 7 iron and make birdie. Instead I came up just short on the approach and ended up with a double after some rough bunker play...Which is normally one of my strong suits.

I can say that there are times you probably have to go back to the fairway and shoot for the green again. Any deep bunker and you're screwed
Or in my case, back to the trees and/or rough. Or the previous sand trap shot!

It was way harder than I thought. By the end I was swinging soft drivers to try and leave 7 iron range out. Then on one hole that was only 329 (played from 6002 yards), I figured perfect 7 iron and 7 iron and make birdie. Instead I came up just short on the approach and ended up with a double after some rough bunker play...Which is normally one of my strong suits.
7I bunker practice next time we tee it up

96. Just a guess. I have little to no distance control or feel.

Not sure what I'd shoot. I'd be fun to try. Probably over 100 but hopefully less than 115.

I was going to say I'd be lucky with 100 because any short game is now gone.

I think quite a few people would be humbled to be honest

Around 100 for me, it would be a great test for sure

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Very close to level par I'd say.

I going with 90 give or take two

Unless I had at least a dozen balls, probably the dreaded X. I would likely feel a real sense of accomplishment if I kept it in double digits.

Have you seen me hit a wedge from the sand? It can't be any worse.
That sand shot at Leatherstocking last Saturday was pretty nice!? Maybe I didn't see enough sand shots though :alien:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I want to say mid 90s but wouldn't be surprised if over 100 happened

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Since I haven't broken 90 in my last 5 times out, I'm pretty easily seeing triple digits here since my short game is severely compromised with only a 7i.

You don't practice driver from the sand?

Use the bounce

The way I'm swing right now I doubt I break 100.

I think I could stay at 80. I've played a great deal of 3 club

Damn, ya got me rethinking my original quote now.

Im going to say mid 90s. Chipping would be the hardest part.

First I'd give my driver away because I've stopped using it. From there, I'd probably wind up shooting around 100. Of course, with the way my game is ... I'd probably shoot a PB. Just because golf likes to torment me that way.

I did this today for 9 holes. It was rather interesting.

Having zipped down to you trying it, it sounds like most of it came from around the greens more than the few times you went long no? Was it an elevation out of bunker problem, or it getting out but no way it was gonna stay on the green etc? That alone sounds pretty freakin tricky.

I don't think I'd break a 100, but only because I think I'd have trouble using the 7i for short game needs. Otherwise, I think I'd do reasonably well. I love my 7i.

I have absolutely no idea what I would shoot :confused2:

Easily 100. Maybe more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back