Status
Not open for further replies.
some sort of Gluten Free Pizza, no one feels like cooking on friday's

Grilled red sapper w/ rice pilaf

Smith & Wolinski

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beef stew and jalapeno cornbread.

Bowl of chili

3 Cheese Chicken Penne from Applebees, it was good.

Delmonico cut ribeye, fingerling roasted potatoes and sunchokes at Chef's table Luma paired with a great Pinot Noir

We used to go to a place in Winter Garden, I thought it was called chefs table.
I know the place. I actually ate at the Chef's table at Luma in winter park. He prepared tastings for you while you dine. Had some amazing duck liver with bacon gastric and a broccoli rabe, pear and grape salad.
Also brought out fresh blue fin tuna

I know the place. I actually ate at the Chef's table at Luma in winter park. He prepared tastings for you while you dine. Had some amazing duck liver with bacon gastric and a broccoli rabe, pear and grape salad.
Also brought out fresh blue fin tuna

I need to eat where Freddie eats, that sounds amazing.

We went to the local malt shop for burgers and malts tonight, our first venture out with the little one in a while, she did fantastic. Of course she also had some malt so that might have helped.

I need to eat where Freddie eats, that sounds amazing.

We went to the local malt shop for burgers and malts tonight, our first venture out with the little one in a while, she did fantastic. Of course she also had some malt so that might have helped.
id take a malt shop burger everyday. The wife loves Luma so date night took us there tonight.

I was bad tonight and double steak burger, fries and a custard shake from Freddie's holy crap was it good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lobster Ravioli in pink vodka sauce

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Rosemary & garlic French fries.

Chinese takeout. Enough for three meals!

First hot dog in 6 months. Sounds silly but I have wanted one for that long.

Chicken and penne tossed in a creamy tomato sauce. #biggestloserfail

Chicken noodle soup, homemade

Read it and weep: Seafood gumbo! Crab, shrimp, oysters, and even some duck sausage! It's a cold and rainy Louisiana day- perfect for gumbo! All that's missing is potato salad...

Sushi!

Pappasitos, local Mexican here in town.... Yummy

"If You Tap It, They Will Read It"

Deli sandwiches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back