What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftovers

That looks good!

I'm hoping it is, just sounded REALLY good on a cold day. Had to cut back on the chipotle's for Amanda, but, its a sacrifice I'm willing to make to be able to make it!

Garlic-stuffed roast beef with onions, homemade fries, and a salad.

Cheese pizza and pork chops. Hey whatever I'm full.

It was a hot chilli night here in the mountains. 27 freaking degrees outside and heading down. This is Georgia dammit! (Should be in the rant thread).

ImWithHarry

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY

It was a hot chilli night here in the mountains. 27 freaking degrees outside and heading down. This is Georgia dammit! (Should be in the rant thread).

ImWithHarry

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY

I agree, on the bright side Friday here will be 60° with 3 MPH winds, hopefully your weather will let you hit the links.

We are having a pizza from Little Caesars

Chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Bout to make from scratch biscuits and gravy, Monday night I made chicken noodle soup from scratch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bowl of cereal

Taco's I think. Liz is at Panera Bread visiting an old friend and then we'll decide what to take back to her kids house for dinner.

Chicken tenders & potato wedges.

Come on over and I'll feed ya

Daughter has strep throat and my wife threw her back out picking her up. I wasn't even going to eat anything.

Daughter has strep throat and my wife threw her back out picking her up. I wasn't even going to eat anything.

You have had some bad luck as of late

Had turkey noodles yesterday. Not sure what is for tonight, but it's likely turkey something!

Chili dogs made with Skyline chili.

Open face turkey and gravy sandwiches.

Homemade chili

She Crab Soup, Grilled Swordfish. It was amazing.

She Crab Soup, Grilled Swordfish. It was amazing.
Barry there is a great Irish pub there in Charleston. Same area as the downtown market place....

Turkey leftovers. Open face sandwiches with turkey and gravy.

Barry there is a great Irish pub there in Charleston. Same area as the downtown market place....

Yes! I've been there before. Had some good live music the night I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back