What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had ribs the past couple of days for luch/supper. There is a great rib place near where I'm working and I stop by from time to time and bring home a couple of slabs. Certainly not health food, but good food.
Pizza this evening watching football.

sloppy joes and chips

dad made some slow roast pork bbq thingy

Chicken Alfredo.

164729_154411334610675_100001254286654_335404_7128069_n.jpg

Pan-Seared Salmon over Ginger Sticky Rice with Green Beans and a Soy-Ginger Buerre Blanc

Pan-Seared Salmon over Ginger Sticky Rice with Green Beans and a Soy-Ginger Buerre Blanc

Your food makes our food sad! Nice stuff.

lol thanks smallville! This i first made about 5 years ago - it was the meal she had on our first date. It was at the ocean club, easton. Asian Salmon over Sticky Rice with Broccoli. There's had a ginger/bread crumb crust. I recreated it for our anniversary next year - and its one of her favs.

thanks for the compliments! Its why i enjoy cooking - feels good :)

Its actually pretty simple - just break it down into components. if i find time ill post a step by step in recipe thread. I have it down to 30 mins. But i bet someone could get it done in an hour.

Your dinners sound like what they serve on Hell's Kitchen! Love the descriptions.

long weekend for me, so been eating well lately: tonight a first - overcooked the peas while i was preparing the sauce - but tasty in the end.

Sole Amandine with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Baby Snap Peas.
167727_154671311251344_100001254286654_337447_2880849_n.jpg

cg13.....what are you grocery bills like?!?!? i come to THP every day just to see what you made for dinner.

fwiw....i had pf chang's frozen general's chicken. pretty darn tasty.

Hah snicker- I do spend alot on groceries- and beer. I am only cooking for me and the gf tho- no kids so not too bad- I don't stock up on groceries- I just go pick up what is needed for a meal.

And I surely hope u come to THP for golf and not my meals lol that would be pretty ..idk the word. But thanks!

Hah snicker- I do spend alot on groceries- and beer. I am only cooking for me and the gf tho- no kids so not too bad- I don't stock up on groceries- I just go pick up what is needed for a meal.

And I surely hope u come to THP for golf and not my meals lol that would be pretty ..idk the word. But thanks!

of course, i do. but dayum your food looks goooood. i like to shop for a meal too. i buy donuts and pita chips and hummus. and beer.

some dessert:

168644_154687271249748_100001254286654_337594_5450623_n.jpg

Banana Splits! Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Sauce, and Vanilla Ice Cream with Hot Fudge, with some Fresh Whipped Cream

I was driving all day so we stopped at Chillis for some ribs

McDonald's on the way back from Lincoln, NE.

Chicken and steamed veggies for me tonite....

I slaved all day cooking a pork loin, (in the crock pot, haha). Potato caserol and green beans, yum!

Sloppy Joes and fries.

I made sloppy Joes too! I made mine with ground turkey breast and instead of fries I have green beans. I would have loved some fries though.

The fries are less healthy. Did JB eat the green beans or just make an extra Sloppy Joe? haha

The fries are less healthy. Did JB eat the green beans or just make an extra Sloppy Joe? haha

He didn't eat either. He made sliders. Now that I am trying to eat a bit more healthy we just cook different things each night because he won't eat anything that even sounds healthy.

OMG, I knew I shouldn't visit this thread while on a diet!!!!!

some dessert:

168644_154687271249748_100001254286654_337594_5450623_n.jpg

Banana Splits! Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Sauce, and Vanilla Ice Cream with Hot Fudge, with some Fresh Whipped Cream

Put a pot of Black Eyed Peas on before I left for work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back