What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but I know it will be an open bar! Going to some benefit banquet tonight.

Florida lobster and nice bottle of kendall jackson. Dinner for one at home, it was awesome to not have to carry on a conversation about mundane rubbish.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Ceasar salad

Spaghetti and garlic toast with cheese.

salad, pasta, and greenbeans

ordering a large, hand tossed Domino's pizza with no garlic. I plan on eating the whole thing.

A braised blade roast of beef turned into beef noodle soup with celery, tomatoes, onions, pees.
Delicious.

Pizza tonite

left overs... eek

A Pork Picnic.

chicken and rice with the Asian hotness....sriacha

Cheese Cake...that is all.

Grilled turkey breast w/ sliced red potatoes, and green beans

Chicken ceasar salad

Breaded flounder, fries, and mixed veggies.

Big Bowl.....lettuce wraps and shrimp pad thai

Hardshell Tacos. MMMMGOOD!

I have some cubed pork tenderloin that's been marinating in Penzey's Greek seasoning since last night. Pork shish-ka-bobs on the menu. Seared pork on pitas with tomatoes, onions, feta, and tzatziki sauce.

One of my favorite meals. I shall certainly have onion/garlic head tonight.

Kevin

Nice salad with some left over pork tenderloin, cheese, small pepperonis, and almonds.

chicken fricassee tonight. picture kinda sucked- kinda chicken stew with mushrooms and artichokes

chickenfricasse.jpg

Beef with brocolli and asparagus.

chicken fricassee tonight. picture kinda sucked- kinda chicken stew with mushrooms and artichokes

chickenfricasse.jpg

I love artichoke!
The skin looks great on the chicken.

frozen pizza

I didn't get home until 10PM so I called Jacqui and asked her to throw one of those Totino's pizzas in. I walked in the door as it was coming out of the oven. Not the greatest meal, but it does in a pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back