What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with my dad and family to Texas roadhouse. Even in Missouri I'm eating Texas food haha

Celebrating a birthday at the lake house: sausage, chicken, burgers, hotdogs, pasta salad, cake, ice cream, and alcohol.....lots of it!

Celebrating a birthday at the lake house: sausage, chicken, burgers, hotdogs, pasta salad, cake, ice cream, and alcohol.....lots of it!

That's awesome! Where is the lakehouse dude? Cedar creek?

Wife's out of town for the weekend. Right now I'm trying to decide between easy mac, a frozen pizza, or grabbing some take out???

Watermelon

615b44ed-e9f8-d302.jpg

Summer sandwich
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

A burger.

In honor of the HOF Game and the NFL Kick-Off....wings and beer

one of the members of the course holds a sunday blitz... today was blitz bbq day and it was awesome
everything was original hawaiian style (since he's samoan) and his beach restaurant supplied all the food
beef chicken kielbasa beans pasta salad and desserts mmm

I just ordered pizza.....then my wife fell asleep.

Hamburgers and french fries

Smoked sasuage, baked potatos, and mac and cheese.

Turkey bagel

I'm going to cook some Chicken THighs off in the oven and then cook some rice. Throw in some peppers and some onions and stuff and maybe some teriyaki sause with some siracha and I think I have a badass dinner.

Went to the local Chinese Restaurant for a dinner without the kidlet.

Erin and the boy are supposed to bring my supper. I took care if little bit this evening so they could spend some time together. I'm starving.

I had some pasta with some italian sausage meat sauce that I made, delicious

Pork sirloin with steamed rice and veggies. I'm going to miss rice.

--
Tapatalk2

The single guys best friend,,,pizza and wings

Chicken wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back