What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A burger and fries.

Chipotle or McDonald's. I want Chipotle but it's a 20 minute round trip plus they always have a line. McDonald's is just down the street.

McDouble, McChicken, large fries. Water.

McDouble, McChicken, large fries. Water.

I'm sorry. Lol. Chipotles has a mobile app where you can order ahead. Walk to the front of the line and pay! It's awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Corn on the cob and ribs on the grill OOOHHH YEAH EATIN LIKE A KING TONIGHT me and my sweet baby rays

Mexican rice bowl.

Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and canned fresh from the vine (well last year thanks to grandma/mom...lol) green beans. Well, making it at the moment, a little late, but can't wait. One of little man's favorites.

Chicken parm

Spaghetti. Took me exactly 2.3 seconds to splatter the sauce on and ruin a good yellow golf shirt!

Spaghetti. Took me exactly 2.3 seconds to splatter the sauce on and ruin a good yellow golf shirt!

That's what my wife does with most every meal!

We're having salad tonight. Let's see her splatter that! haha

Tonight I had Chicken Phad Thai and it was fantastic. I'm glad that on the paleo diet, rice noodles are still good.

That's what my wife does with most every meal!

We're having salad tonight. Let's see her splatter that! haha

I think it's a great problem, Liz will never actually ever have it. She NEVER misses a bite, haha

Red Lobster near hotel.

Making a chicken curry kind of thing with white rice. Forgot to pick up some small shrimp while I was at the store because I really wanted chicken & SHRIMP curry.

Spaghetti with Meat sauce, Caesar salad, crusty & buttery garlic bread........... Don't forget the sweet tea.

Applebees grilled chicken asian salad - yum!

Tater Tot Casserole.

Steak-ums.
We haven't had that in a while. We always make Philly Cheese Steaks with them. But Hanks says "THAT'S not Philly Cheese Steak!"

Tater Tot Casserole.
That would be good, but we've been eating things that don't involve an oven lately.

Butter steak and waffle fries.

Might have put a little to much hot sauce on it though, don't know waiting for it to cool.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

We haven't had that in a while. We always make Philly Cheese Steaks with them. But Hanks says "THAT'S not Philly Cheese Steak!"

That would be good, but we've been eating things that don't involve an oven lately.

I hear ya, I cooked this early yesterday morning when it was 70* out. Too freaking hot right now.

Explain!!!

Haha, its awesome IMO! Lots of different ways but ours is:

1lb Hamburger, 1 can cream of chicken, 1 can cream of mushroom, tater-tots.

Fry the hamburger and drain it then place it in the bottom of a casserole dish. Mix and pour the two cream of's on top of the hamburger, layer tater-tots, and bake that sucker till the tots are done!

Simple and good. Alot of people add cheese to theirs, we don't.

Explain!!!

I hear ya, I cooked this early yesterday morning when it was 70* out. Too freaking hot right now.

Haha, its awesome IMO! Lots of different ways but ours is:

1lb Hamburger, 1 can cream of chicken, 1 can cream of mushroom, tater-tots.

Fry the hamburger and drain it then place it in the bottom of a casserole dish. Mix and pour the two cream of's on top of the hamburger, layer tater-tots, and bake that sucker till the tots are done!

Simple and good. Alot of people add cheese to theirs, we don't.

Good stuff! First thing I ever cooked for Liz and a personal fav of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back